Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Empty Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack

January 10th 2019, 7:46 pm
Click here to read the series!

Hi all, and welcome to the reboot (or should that be "re-Shoomba"?) of Power Rangers Mushroom Force! This is a series written in a similar style to my other works of fiction, including Chromaicora Adventures (which has found a new home), my novels (which I intend to publish soon-ish) and Squidkid Saga, as well as the upcoming Super Smash Warriors.

For those who aren't familiar with previous versions of this series, here's the lowdown: Bowser and his Koopa Troop bust into Gadd Science, Inc. in order to steal a powerful piece of technology known as the Gadd Force Initiative: eight Coins which grant their wielder access to amazing superpowers. The Koopa King's plans are ultimately foiled when the Star Coins' safety mechanism kicks in, scattering them to eight different worlds within the Mushroom Kingdom's borders. Gadd finds eight individuals by connecting with this very web forum, pulling them into the Mushroom Kingdom, and charges them to find each of the Star Coins and become the Mushroom Kingdom's champions: the Power Rangers Mushroom Force!

But why does the kingdom need defending from a bunch of random humans from our world? Perhaps it has to do with the disappearance of Mario and Luigi...

This thread is intended to relaunch the series, but also to serve as a hub of information relating to it. Though I'll be taking care of the writing and story development, each of you will have the opportunity to be represented in the series as a fully-fledged character, and will be mentioned by username in the credits of each episode in which you appear! The current roles for the first story arc (and the members "playing" them) are as follows:

Gadd Force Rangers (Season 1)
Gadd Force Yellow (Gadd Force Yellow)
- Played by our very own @Towafan7
Gadd Force Red - Played by @Marioman18
Gadd Force Blue - Played by @GeekyGamerZack
Gadd Force Green - Played by @BurstDashV8
Gadd Force Pink - Played by @unrealgamergirl
Gadd Force Aqua - Played by @Aqua Cherry Blossom
Gadd Force Purple - Played by @Ragnarok
Gadd Force Orange - Played by @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Gadd Force Black - Formerly played by @KokorOtaku, @Megatron2000 is invited to play this role
Gadd Force White - Played by @Clαππαd

Gadd Force Rangers (Season 2)
Gadd Force Blue
- Played by @KingreX32
Gadd Force Magenta - Played by @ryuragnas
Gadd Force Azure - Played by @GeekyGamerZack
Gadd Force Teal♂ - Formerly played by @RWBY Yellow = Yang, who has first dibs
Gadd Force Honey - Formerly played by @Ms_Kinomoto, who has first dibs
Gadd Force Indigo - Played by @Kain

Gadd Force Rangers (Season 3)
Gadd Force Lime (Gadd Force Lime)
- Currently unclaimed role, @Amufungal has first dibs
Gadd Force Diamond - Currently unclaimed role

Bowser Force Rangers (Season 2)
Bowser Force Brown/Gadd Force Bronze
- @Talesfanatic is invited to play this role
Bowser Force Grey/Gadd Force Silver - @Talesfanatic's sister is invited to play this role
Bowser Force Olive/Gadd Force Gold - Played by @Gamergy

Bowser Force Rangers (Season 3)
Bowser Force Maroon/Gadd Force Ruby
- Played by @Nintendobuddy64
Bowser Force Navy/Gadd Force Sapphire - Currently unclaimed role

Tatanga Force Rangers
Tatanga Force Totomesu/Gadd Force Land - Currently unclaimed role
Tatanga Force Dragonzamasu/Gadd Force Sea - Currently unclaimed role
Tatanga Force Biokinton/Gadd Force Sky - Currently unclaimed role

Koopa Troop
Bowser, King of the Koopas
- Played by @ryuragnas
Bowser Jr. - Played by @Reanfan
Iggy Koopa - Played by @BurstDashV8
Larry Koopa - Played by @Aqua Cherry Blossom
Lemmy Koopa - Played by @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Ludwig von Koopa - Played by @KingreX32
Morton Koopa Jr. - Played by Gadd Force Purple's actor
Roy Koopa - Played by @Marioman18
Wendy O. Koopa - Played by @unrealgamergirl
Kamek - Played by @GeekyGamerZack
Boom Boom - Played by Gadd Force Black's actor
Pom Pom - Played by @Clαππαd
Harry the Hammer Bro - Played by Gadd Force Bronze's actor
Barry the Boomerang Bro - Played by Gadd Force Silver's actress
Fuego and Glace, the Bros of Fire and Ice - Played by @Gamergy
Ki and Ao, the Mean Koopa Troopas - Played by Gadd Force Honey and @Kain, respectively

Allies, Rivals and Misc.
Professor Elvin Gadd
- Played by @GeekyGamerZack
Goombario - Played by @Reanfan
Toad - Played by @KingreX32
Captain Toad - Played by @Marioman18
Toadette - Played by @Clαππαd
Green Toad - Played by Gadd Force Teal's actor
Yellow Toad - Played by Gadd Force Honey's actress
Blue Toad - Played by @Kain
Purple Toad - Played by @ryuragnas
Fawful - Played by Gadd Force Black's actor
Lakitu - Played by Gadd Force Teal's actor
Wario and Waluigi - Played by @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy and Gadd Force Purple's actor, respectively
Luigi - Played by @BurstDashV8
Princess Peach - Played by @unrealgamergirl
Rosalina - Played by @Aqua Cherry Blossom
Yoshi - Played by Gadd Force Lime's actor/actress
King Teresa Boo - Played by Gadd Force Lime's actor/actress
Rosso and Verde, the Nice Koopa Troopas - Played by Gadd Force Bronze and Gadd Force Silver's respective actors
Birdo - Played by Gadd Force Diamond's actress
Mouser - Played by @Nintendobuddy64
Wart - Played by @Nintendobuddy64
Pauline - Played by Gadd Force Diamond's actress
Donkey Kong - Played by Gadd Force Sapphire's actor/actress
King K. Rool - Played by Gadd Force Sapphire's actor/actress
Princess Daisy - Played by Gadd Force Sky's actress
King Totomesu - Played by Gadd Force Land's actor
Lord Dragonzamasu - Played by Gadd Force Sea's actor/actress
Chief "Moe-Eye" Hiyoihoi - Played by Gadd Force Land's actor
Biokinton - Played by Gadd Force Sky's actress
Tatanga - Played by Gadd Force Sea's actor/actress

I'll detail each of the Rangers' powers soon, so be sure to request a part if you like. Any parts that have first dibs will go to whomever requests them first if they remain unclaimed, so if you wish to reprise your role, then please let me know ASAP! Each set of roles is pre-locked, meaning that each of the 25 actors will be credited as playing three characters. Here's a brief rundown of which characters go with each role (crossed-out sets are already claimed):

Yellow: Bowser Jr. and Goombo
Red: Roy and Captain Toad
Blue: Ludwig and Chargin' Chuck
Green: Iggy and Luigi
Pink: Wendy and Peach
Aqua: Larry and Rosalina
Purple: Morton and Waluigi
Orange: Lemmy and Wario
Black♂: Boom Boom and Fawful
White: Pom Pom and Toadette
Magenta: Bowser and Purple Toad
Azure: Kamek and Gadd
Lime: Yoshi and King Boo
Bronze♂: Harry and Rosso
Silver♀: Barry and Verde
Gold: Fuego and Glace
Teal♂: Lakitu and Green Toad
Honey♀: Ki and Yellow Toad
Indigo: Ao and Blue Toad
Ruby: Mouser and Wart
Sapphire: Donkey Kong and King K. Rool
Diamond♀: Birdo and Pauline
Land♂: King Totomesu and Chief Hiyoihoi
Sea: Lord Dragonzamasu and Tatanga
Sky♀: Princess Daisy and Biokinton

Okay, I look forward to giving this series another go! victory

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on March 28th 2019, 3:18 pm; edited 33 times in total
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Empty Re: Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack

January 10th 2019, 9:35 pm
I'll be the aqua ranger again lol. Smile

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Empty Re: Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack

January 10th 2019, 9:39 pm
@GeekyGamerZack hi it's me @ReverseInverse go ahead and use my name and likeness.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Rena-rena-ryuugu
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

January 11th 2019, 9:13 am
@Aqua Cherry Blossom @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy Welcome aboard! I guess we'll need to revise your character artwork, since your avatars are different now. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 14th 2019, 4:09 am
Okay, I have sent invitations to @Amufungal, @Ragnarok, @Clαππαd and @bro2dragons asking if they wish to reprise their previous roles from past versions (or, in Amu-chan's case, inviting her to play a particular role). I've automatically added @PRMF_Red18x to the cast, as I doubt he would refuse to see Marioman make an appearance once again, though I have sent him an invitation anyway as a sign of formality.

As Otaku and Epona have since changed their usernames, I am currently unable to invite them to reprise their roles, and as for @KokorOtaku, I chose not to invite him as I feel that he may decline the offer for personal reasons, and I don't want to be pushy or insensitive; having said that, he is still welcome to reprise his previous role if he chooses.

As for the other main roles (the Brown, Grey and Olive Bowser Rangers, as well as the Indigo Ranger and two additional Bowser Rangers), they are all currently unclaimed and available, so grab them while you have the chance! victory
Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

January 14th 2019, 11:48 am
@GeekyGamerZack I share this account with my twin sister are there any roles that would work for twins? Smile

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Images10
Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 14th 2019, 11:51 am
I call dibs on Gadd Force Indigo.

Ragnarok

January 14th 2019, 11:55 am
Gadd Force Purple is mine! victory

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

January 14th 2019, 12:12 pm
I call dibs on Silver, but Megatron will only approve of being called Bowser Force Steel while evil is that okay with you son @GeekyGamerZack?

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 14th 2019, 4:35 pm
@Talesfanatic I'd definitely suggest the Bronze and Silver Rangers (Bronze for you, Silver for your sister), as long as you don't mind being under Bowser's control for a bit at first. Wink

@Kain Of course. Glad to have you on board! victory

@Ragnarok Done. Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack 631737971

@Megatron2000 In that case, I'd suggest you take one of the extra Bowser Ranger roles. You'll also be credited as playing two extra characters depending on whether you opt for A or B:

▪️Bowser Force Extra A: Mouser and Wart

▪️Bowser Force Extra B: Donkey Kong and King K. Rool

In either case, welcome aboard! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 14th 2019, 4:44 pm
@Megatron2000 Forgot to mention that the Black Ranger turns evil during an early story arc, but does eventually turn good again. He could call himself "Shadow Force Steel" or something during that tenure. You'd also be credited as playing the characters Boom Boom and Fawful.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 17th 2019, 9:11 pm
I've decided to invite @unrealgamergirl to "play" the role of the Pink Ranger in the series. I'd actually intended to invite her to be in it since I planned to do the reboot, so why not include her in the first season? @Amufungal is still welcome to have a character as well, and there are plenty of roles available for her (and the rest of you) to choose from. But be sure to request a part soon, as slots are being filled faster than a Chargin' Chuck racing toward a certain red-capped plumber! victory
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

January 17th 2019, 9:25 pm
@geekygamerzach I accept Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 17th 2019, 10:02 pm
@unrealgamergirl Awesome! And just in time, too! Happy

EDIT: Forgot to mention about your credited parts. I was thinking your character could be called Gigi (short for the "gamergirl" part of your username). You'll also be credited as the Koopaling Wendy and Princess Peach. Smile
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

January 17th 2019, 11:29 pm
@geekygamerzack sounds good to me :3
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 18th 2019, 4:10 am
Update time! I've begun working on artwork for new characters Gigi (@unrealgamergirl) and Rex (@KingreX32), as well as revised artwork for Zack (@GeekyGamerZack) and Sakura (@Aqua Cherry Blossom) to match their new looks. Many of the Ranger suits are also being redone. Look forward to the new character art soon-ish. victory

--Zack--
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 19th 2019, 5:22 pm
@ryuragnas has joined the cast as Roximus, who is set to become Gadd Force Magenta. He is also credited as the characters Bowser and Purple Toad. Welcome aboard, buddy! victory

Okay, we still need a male member to play Gadd Force Black (as well as Boom Boom and Fawful), and a female member to play Gadd Force White (plus Pom Pom and Toadette). If @Megatron2000 and @Clαππαd decline their invitations, or they don't respond soon, then those roles are up for grabs, so be sure to show interest if you want to play one of them! Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack 631737971

--Zack--
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 19th 2019, 6:49 pm
Okay, it's time to unveil artwork of the eight starting Rangers! I hope you enjoy! victory

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Yellow10Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Red_ma10Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Azure_10
Row 1: Reanfan (Gadd Force Yellow), Marioman (Gadd Force Red) and Zack* (Gadd Force Blue)

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Aqua_s10Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Pink_g10Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Orange10
Row 2: Sakura* (Gadd Force Aqua), Gigi (Gadd Force Pink) and Inverse (Gadd Force Orange)

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Purple10Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Green_10
Row 3: Ragna (Gadd Force Purple) and Dash* (Gadd Force Green)

*These characters have revised artwork, to match their new personae
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 21st 2019, 6:56 am
And now for a description of the Rangers' human forms and how each of them has merged with their avatar(s):

▪️Reanfan: The only Ranger who is pretty much unmerged with his avatar's physical appearance, though he has gained some skills and personality traits from Rean Schwarzer, including skilled combat prowess even when not morphed.

▪️Marioman: His colour scheme is based on his avatar's colour, and his hat is similar to Mario's, plus he now has amazing jumping abilities even when not morphed; ironically, a number of people (including pretty much the entire Koopa Troop) believe he actually IS Mario.

▪️Zack: Perhaps one of the more drastic merges, as his personality has pretty much become Zed Starmute's, right down to a bizarre case of "Zacknesia", though he has also gained Zed's trademark hairstyle and mastery of basic magic even when not morphed; in a sense, the other side of the coin compared to Reanfan

▪️Sakura: Pretty much identical to her appearance in the previous attempt, but with cat ears and stylised whiskers added; breaks the fourth wall early on by stating that her human form "seems to be nothing but a lazy rehash lol", though possesses skills akin to the Super Bell power-up even when not morphed.

▪️Gigi: Basically herself in Toadette cosplay, to the point that some people mistakenly refer to her as "Peachette" (made all the more coincidental by the fact that @unrealgamergirl is credited as playing both Gigi and Princess Peach, but not Toadette herself); her centrepiece is a pink beanie that resembles Toadette's cap, and she is able to summon the Toad Brigade anytime for assistance.

▪️Inverse: Wears a tee with a picture of a ? Block on it, which ironically refers to the fact that @GeekyGamerZack didn't realise that @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy was ReverseInverse until it was pointed out to him during sign-up (made even more ironic by the fact that @GeekyGamerZack's character, Zack, doesn't remember any of the other Rangers, including Inverse); he is able to find hidden blocks and secrets even when not morphed.

▪️Ragna: Unlike the other Rangers, merged with his artwork from the previous attempt instead of his avatar, and thus possesses a precognitive ability that allows him to recall what happens in each episode even when not morphed; this means he is usually the first to know when the Koopas cause trouble.

▪️Dash: Basically became a perfect fusion of himself and his avatar, with his trademark green eyes and red shoes, as well as his face on his t-shirt; he now possesses amazing speed and agility, as well as a love of chilli dogs, but now avoids water at all costs.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 21st 2019, 11:31 pm
There's one very important role that needs to be filled very soon, and that is Gadd Force White, formerly played by @Clαππαd. Here's some info on this character:

Arriving in the Mushroom Kingdom at the same time as the core eight Rangers and Gamergy, this girl opts to serve as an assistant to the team rather than become a Ranger herself. But when Zack finds himself in a dangerous situation, she agrees to use the prototype White Star Coin to "heal" him, becoming Gadd Force White. Her unmorphed ability will depend on the avatar of the member credited as playing her, but her power when morphed is restoration, being able to restore the powers of her teammates when worn out, making them invulnerable for a time.

If anyone agrees to have their likeness used for Gadd Force White, then please post your interest right here. We can't do it without you! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 22nd 2019, 1:33 am
@Clαππαd is reprising her role as Clannad, Gadd Force White! Now all we need is someone to play Gadd Force Black and we have the full lineup of Rangers for season one! Here's the deets you need to know about the Black Ranger:

After Clannad restores Zack to normal, the Black Star Coin becomes vulnerable, and Bowser finds out that he is able to claim it before it reboots. Just before the Koopa King can take it for himself, however, another member of WiiWareWave taps into its power, becoming Gadd Force Black, who is able to transform into metal when morphed, and is surprisingly resilient when not morphed.

A glitch in the coin's software inadvertently leads to the Black Ranger turning evil before season two starts, and he refers to himself as Shadow Force Steel during this timeframe, siding with Bowser and becoming his highest-ranking general, until the Rangers eventually free him from Bowser's control.

Unfortunately, the Koopalings' research of the Black Star Coin leads to them replicating the technology, creating a trio of "Bowser Force" Rangers, who are later joined by two additional allies, each one as strong as three Gadd Force Rangers. Feeling partly responsible, the Black Ranger decides to find a way to free the Bowser Force, and hopefully bring them back to the side of good, like his friends did for him.

@Megatron2000 is invited to take on the mantle of Gadd Force Black, as the way he described how he wants his character to be portrayed matches up perfectly with the wielder of the Black Star Coin. The choice is entirely up to him, however. victory
Nintendobuddy64
Nintendobuddy64

January 22nd 2019, 1:01 pm
I'll play Gadd Force Ruby.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 22nd 2019, 3:48 pm
@Nintendobuddy64 Welcome aboard! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 23rd 2019, 1:57 am
The remaining three Ranger roles are now up for grabs! I won't spoil too much about them, but I will say that they serve Tatanga, the "big bad" from Super Mario Land. Along with the other eight unclaimed roles, that's ELEVEN pairs of boots that need filling. Don't miss out on your chance to be credited! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 24th 2019, 9:27 pm
I noticed a few errors with the artwork for Zack, so here is the revised version:
Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack Blue_z10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 28th 2019, 11:33 pm
Okay, it seems as though you need to know more before you join the cast. In that case, how about each of the Rangers' powers? victory

Yellow Star Coin (Yellow Star Coin)
Owner:
Reanfan (Played by @Reanfan)
Item: Thunder Bolt
Power: Can throw bolts of electricity that zap and/or shrink foes
Helmet design: Shellcreeper

Red Star Coin
Owner:
Marioman (Played by @PRMF_Red18x)
Item: Fire Flower
Power: Can throw fire balls that scorch foes
Helmet design: Piranha Plant

Blue Star Coin
Owner:
Zack (Played by @GeekyGamerZack), then Rex (Played by @KingreX32)
Item: Blue Shell
Power: Can create a shield of blue energy; Rex gains the ability to throw the shield like a projectile
Helmet design: Spiny

Aqua Star Coin
Owner:
Sakura (Played by @Aqua Cherry Blossom)
Item: Ice Flower
Power: Can throw ice balls that freeze foes
Helmet design: Blooper

Pink Star Coin
Owner:
Gigi (Played by @unrealgamergirl)
Item: Feather
Power: Can levitate herself and deflect projectiles
Helmet design: Cheep Cheep

Purple Star Coin
Owner:
Ragna (Played by @Ragnarok)
Item: Hammer
Power: Can throw hammers, as well as resist fire and ice
Helmet design: Chargin' Chuck

Orange Star Coin
Owner:
Inverse (Played by @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy)
Item: Carrot
Power: Has amazing agility and jumping prowess, and can see in the dark
Helmet design: Monty Mole

Green Star Coin
Owner:
Dash (Played by @BurstDashV8)
Item: 1-Up Mushroom
Power: Can project a duplicate of himself that works independently
Helmet design: Swooper

Black Star Coin
Owner:
TBA (@Megatron2000 tentatively)
Item: Metal Block
Power: Can become metal, granting durability and added weight
Helmet design: Bullet Bill

White Star Coin
Owner:
Clannad (Played by @Clαππαd)
Item: Rainbow Star
Power: Can regenerate the powers of allies and make them temporarily invincible at the expense of her own power
Helmet design: Boo

Magenta Star Coin
Owner:
Roximus (Played by @ryuragnas)
Item: Mega Mushroom
Power: Can grow to an enormous size about three times his own
Helmet design: Rex

Azure Star Coin
Owner:
Zack (Played by @GeekyGamerZack)
Item: Mini Mushroom
Power: Can shrink to an ironically-tiny size
Helmet design: Reznor

Teal Star Coin
Owner:
TBA (@RWBY Yellow = Yang tentatively)
Item: Frog Suit
Power: Possesses unparalleled swimming ability, and is able to create bubbles that trap foes
Helmet design: Froggy

Honey Star Coin
Owner:
TBA (@Ms_Kinomoto tentatively)
Item: Golden Mushroom
Power: Is able to use Coins as projectiles, kind of like Meowth's Pay Day move
Helmet design: Wiggler

Indigo Star Coin
Owner:
Kain (Played by @Kain)
Item: POW Block
Power: Can create localised tremors that trip up and stun foes, and has a mean punch
Helmet design: Thwomp

Lime Star Coin (Lime Star Coin)
Owner:
TBA (@Amufungal tentatively)
Item: Fruit
Power: Is able to create plant growths that tangle up foes and bear nourishing fruit
Helmet design: Dino Rhino

Diamond Star Coin
Owner:
TBA
Item: Heart
Power: Is able to throw hearts that make friends out of foes and support allies with beneficial perks
Helmet design: Poochy

Brown Bowser Coin/Bronze Star Coin
Owner:
TBA (@Talesfanatic tentatively)
Item: Super Leaf
Power: Is super strong and can transform into an immobile, indestructible statue; changes into the ability to hover and transform into a statue that can move when turned good
Helmet design: Paragoomba

Grey Bowser Coin/Silver Star Coin
Owner:
TBA (@Talesfanatic tentatively)
Item: Poison Mushroom
Power: Can poison opponents and drain their energy; changes into the ability to weaken foes and/or put them to sleep when turned good
Helmet design: Lil' Mouser

Olive Bowser Coin/Gold Star Coin
Owner:
Gamergy (Played by @Gamergy)
Item: Super Star (as Olive); Gold Flower (as Gold)
Power: Invincibility and damage through contact; becomes the power to throw balls of golden energy when turned good
Helmet design: Mechakoopa (as Olive); Star Bunny (as Gold)

Maroon Bowser Coin/Ruby Star Coin
Owner:
Bud (Played by @Nintendobuddy64)
Item: Red Watermelon
Power: Can increase the heat of the immediate area and create pools of lava; changes into the ability to swiftly throw a barrage of fire pellets that may scorch foes when turned good
Helmet design: Blarrg

Navy Bowser Coin/Sapphire Star Coin
Owner:
TBA
Item: Blue Watermelon
Power: Can decrease the heat of the immediate area and create pools of chilly water; changes into the ability to throw rapid-fire ice pellets that may freeze foes when turned good
Helmet design: Penguin

King Totomesu Coin/Land Star Coin
Owner:
TBA
Item: Superball Flower
Power: Is able to throw superballs that ricochet and wallop foes
Helmet design: King Totomesu (Tatanga); Gao (Land)

Lord Dragonzamasu Coin/Sea Star Coin
Owner:
TBA
Item: Bubble
Power: Can produce bubbles that trap foes and stun them when popped
Helmet design: Lord Dragonzamasu (Tatanga); Yurarin (Sea)

Biokinton Tatanga Coin/Sky Star Coin
Owner:
TBA
Item: Thunder Cloud
Power: Can throw bolts of lightning that zap foes, and can also rapidly increase the strength, speed and agility of themself or a single ally (or foe) to ridiculous levels, but burn out and drain that Ranger's power when doing so; the second power becomes much less intense after turning good, and removes the drawback as a result
Helmet design: Chicken

I can't stress enough the importance of requesting a role. I won't use anyone's name or likeness without their permission, so if you wish to be credited, then please request a part. I can't do this series without the support of you wonderful readers! Smile

--Zack--
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 4th 2019, 3:17 pm
Just a quick update. I've been working on content behind the scenes, most notably new artwork, including a brand-new, modern-ish look for the Rangers' Morphers that's sure to bring "joy". victory
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)