Go down

Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack

on January 10th 2019, 7:46 pm
Click here to read the series!

Hi all, and welcome to the reboot (or should that be "re-Shoomba"?) of Power Rangers Mushroom Force! This is a series written in a similar style to my other works of fiction, including Chromaicora Adventures (which has found a new home), my novels (which I intend to publish soon-ish) and Squidkid Saga, as well as the upcoming Super Smash Warriors.

For those who aren't familiar with previous versions of this series, here's the lowdown: Bowser and his Koopa Troop bust into Gadd Science, Inc. in order to steal a powerful piece of technology known as the Gadd Force Initiative: eight Coins which grant their wielder access to amazing superpowers. The Koopa King's plans are ultimately foiled when the Star Coins' safety mechanism kicks in, scattering them to eight different worlds within the Mushroom Kingdom's borders. Gadd finds eight individuals by connecting with this very web forum, pulling them into the Mushroom Kingdom, and charges them to find each of the Star Coins and become the Mushroom Kingdom's champions: the Power Rangers Mushroom Force!

But why does the kingdom need defending from a bunch of random humans from our world? Perhaps it has to do with the disappearance of Mario and Luigi...

This thread is intended to relaunch the series, but also to serve as a hub of information relating to it. Though I'll be taking care of the writing and story development, each of you will have the opportunity to be represented in the series as a fully-fledged character, and will be mentioned by username in the credits of each episode in which you appear! The current roles for the first story arc (and the members "playing" them) are as follows:

Gadd Force Rangers
Gadd Force Yellow (Gadd Force Yellow)
- Played by our very own @Reanfan
Gadd Force Red - Played by @PRMF_Red18x
Gadd Force Blue - Played by @GeekyGamerZack (Season 1), then by @KingreX32
Gadd Force Green - Played by @BurstDashV8
Gadd Force Pink - Formerly played by Kushina, @Amufungal is invited to play this role
Gadd Force Aqua - Played by @Aqua Cherry Blossom
Gadd Force Purple - Played by @Ragnarok
Gadd Force Orange - Played by @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Gadd Force Black - Formerly played by @KokorOtaku, @Megatron2000 is invited to play this role
Gadd Force White - Formerly played by @Clαππαd, who has first dibs
Gadd Force Magenta - Formerly played by @bro2dragons, who has first dibs
Gadd Force Azure - Played by @GeekyGamerZack
Gadd Force Teal - Formerly played by @RWBY Yellow = Yang, who has first dibs
Gadd Force Honey - Formerly played by @Ms_Kinomoto, who has first dibs
Gadd Force Indigo - Played by @Kain
Extra Gadd Force - Currently unclaimed role, intended for a female member

Bowser Force (Bowser's evil Rangers who are later freed from his control and join the Gadd Force)
Bowser Force Brown/Gadd Force Bronze
- @Talesfanatic is invited to play this role
Bowser Force Grey/Gadd Force Silver - @Talesfanatic's sister is invited to play this role
Bowser Force Olive/Gadd Force Golden - Currently unclaimed role
Bowser Force Extra A/Gadd Force ?? - Currently unclaimed role
Bowser Force Extra B/Gadd Force ?? - Currently unclaimed role

Koopa Troop
Bowser, King of the Koopas
- Played by Gadd Force Magenta's actor
Bowser Jr. - Played by @Reanfan
Iggy Koopa - Played by @BurstDashV8
Larry Koopa - Played by @Aqua Cherry Blossom
Lemmy Koopa - Played by @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Ludwig von Koopa - Played by @KingreX32
Morton Koopa Jr. - Played by Gadd Force Purple's actor
Roy Koopa - Played by @PRMF_Red18x
Wendy O. Koopa - Played by Gadd Force Pink's actor
Kamek - Played by @GeekyGamerZack
Boom Boom - Played by Gadd Force Black's actor
Pom Pom - Played by Gadd Force White's actor
Harry the Hammer Bro - Played by Gadd Force Bronze's actor
Barry the Boomerang Bro - Played by Gadd Force Silver's actor
Fuego and Glace, the Bros of Fire and Ice - Played by Gadd Force Golden's actor
Ki and Ao, the Mean Koopa Troopas - Played by Gadd Force Honey and @Kain, respectively

Allies, Rivals and Misc.
Professor Elvin Gadd
- Played by @GeekyGamerZack
Goombario - Played by @Reanfan
Toad - Played by @KingreX32
Captain Toad - Played by @PRMF_Red18x
Toadette - Played by Gadd Force White's actor
Green Toad - Played by Gadd Force Teal's actor
Yellow Toad - Played by Gadd Force Honey's actor
Blue Toad - Played by @Kain
Purple Toad - Played by Gadd Force Magenta's actor
Fawful - Played by Gadd Force Black's actor
Lakitu - Played by Gadd Force Teal's actor
Wario and Waluigi - Played by @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy and Gadd Force Purple's actor, respectively
Luigi - Played by @BurstDashV8
Princess Peach - Played by Gadd Force Pink's actor
Rosalina - Played by @Aqua Cherry Blossom
Rosso and Verde, the Nice Koopa Troopas - Played by Gadd Force Bronze and Gadd Force Silver's respective actors
Birdo - Played by Extra Gadd Force
Mouser - Played by Extra Bowser Force A
Wart - Played by Extra Bowser Force A
Pauline - Played by Extra Gadd Force
Donkey Kong - Played by Extra Bowser Force B
King K. Rool Played by Extra Bowser Force B

I'll detail each of the Rangers' powers soon, so be sure to request a part if you like. Any parts that have first dibs will go to whomever requests them first if they remain unclaimed, so if you wish to reprise your role, then please let me know ASAP! Each set of roles is pre-locked, meaning that each of the eighteen actors will be credited as playing three characters. Here's a brief rundown of which characters go with each role (crossed-out sets are already claimed):

Yellow: Bowser Jr. and Goombo
Red: Roy and Captain Toad
Blue: Ludwig and Chargin' Chuck
Green: Iggy and Luigi
Pink: Wendy and Peach
Aqua: Larry and Rosalina
Purple: Morton and Waluigi
Orange: Lemmy and Wario
Dark: Boom Boom and Fawful
Light: Pom Pom and Toadette
Magenta: Bowser and Purple Toad
Azure: Kamek and Gadd
Bronze: Harry and Rosso
Silver: Barry and Verde
Gold: Fuego and Glace
Teal: Lakitu and Green Toad
Honey: Ki and Yellow Toad
Indigo: Ao and Blue Toad
Bowser Force Extra A: Mouser and Wart
Bowser Force Extra B: Donkey Kong and King K. Rool
Extra Gadd Force: Birdo and Pauline

Okay, I look forward to giving this series another go! victory

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on January 15th 2019, 12:36 am; edited 18 times in total

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, or simply to find out more about the series!

Re: Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack

on January 10th 2019, 9:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'll be the aqua ranger again lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

Re: Power Rangers Mushroom Force Re-Shoomba'd Series Hub and Gadd Force Guidebook - by GeekyGamerZack

on January 10th 2019, 9:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@GeekyGamerZack hi it's me @ReverseInverse go ahead and use my name and likeness.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on January 11th 2019, 9:13 am
@Aqua Cherry Blossom @Rena Ryuugu Fanboy Welcome aboard! I guess we'll need to revise your character artwork, since your avatars are different now. Wink

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on January 14th 2019, 4:09 am
Okay, I have sent invitations to @Amufungal, @Ragnarok, @Clαππαd and @bro2dragons asking if they wish to reprise their previous roles from past versions (or, in Amu-chan's case, inviting her to play a particular role). I've automatically added @PRMF_Red18x to the cast, as I doubt he would refuse to see Marioman make an appearance once again, though I have sent him an invitation anyway as a sign of formality.

As Otaku and Epona have since changed their usernames, I am currently unable to invite them to reprise their roles, and as for @KokorOtaku, I chose not to invite him as I feel that he may decline the offer for personal reasons, and I don't want to be pushy or insensitive; having said that, he is still welcome to reprise his previous role if he chooses.

As for the other main roles (the Brown, Grey and Olive Bowser Rangers, as well as the Indigo Ranger and two additional Bowser Rangers), they are all currently unclaimed and available, so grab them while you have the chance! victory

on January 14th 2019, 11:48 am
@GeekyGamerZack I share this account with my twin sister are there any roles that would work for twins? Smile

on January 14th 2019, 11:51 am
I call dibs on Gadd Force Indigo.

on January 14th 2019, 11:55 am
Gadd Force Purple is mine! victory

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on January 14th 2019, 12:12 pm
I call dibs on Silver, but Megatron will only approve of being called Bowser Force Steel while evil is that okay with you son @GeekyGamerZack?

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho

on January 14th 2019, 4:35 pm
@Talesfanatic I'd definitely suggest the Bronze and Silver Rangers (Bronze for you, Silver for your sister), as long as you don't mind being under Bowser's control for a bit at first. Wink

@Kain Of course. Glad to have you on board! victory

@Ragnarok Done.

@Megatron2000 In that case, I'd suggest you take one of the extra Bowser Ranger roles. You'll also be credited as playing two extra characters depending on whether you opt for A or B:

▪️Bowser Force Extra A: Mouser and Wart

▪️Bowser Force Extra B: Donkey Kong and King K. Rool

In either case, welcome aboard! victory

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum