Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on August 31st 2012, 3:07 pm
HarmoKnight looks like a lot of fun. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on September 1st 2012, 4:19 pm
Super hero

on September 1st 2012, 6:33 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on September 1st 2012, 6:35 pm
Are you a meteorologist? Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on September 1st 2012, 7:07 pm
ranger danger

on September 1st 2012, 7:09 pm
Cuteness! Very Happy

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 Star_o10

on September 1st 2012, 7:25 pm
More cuteness

on September 1st 2012, 7:56 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on September 1st 2012, 8:16 pm
Good bye Bleach

on September 1st 2012, 10:35 pm
HarmoKnight, the newest game from Square Enix! Featuring special guest star, That Pikachu-Shaped Hot-Air Balloon from Pokemon Dash! Very Happy

on September 4th 2012, 8:04 pm
It's the non Pokemon ranger

on September 4th 2012, 8:46 pm
You know who I think you'd like? Every single Pink Sentai warrior in the Super Sentai series. Wink

on September 4th 2012, 8:49 pm
Cuteness makes me blush and my heart explode...

on September 5th 2012, 12:38 am
Your plans for the future.

on September 5th 2012, 1:34 am
Oh, you mean like exchanging a copy of Metroid: Other M for a gumball? Wink

I'm just kidding! I'm sure Other M isn't as terrible as some people claim. Smile

on September 5th 2012, 11:09 am
Is Viewtiful Joe apart of the team?

on September 5th 2012, 3:17 pm
Hello again, HarmoKnight, who used to be known as Otak. Wink

on September 5th 2012, 4:18 pm
Henshin a Go-Go Baby!

on September 6th 2012, 9:29 am
Harmo Knight looks promising.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on September 6th 2012, 5:57 pm
The potential future Black Ranger likes Yu Yu Hakusho. Wink

on September 6th 2012, 6:00 pm
So, how much are Power Ranger outfits in the Mushroom Kingdom? Very Happy lol

-------

http://www.wiiwarewave.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2714