Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 18 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on August 7th 2012, 11:09 am
An otaku rabbit emote. :-D

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 18 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on August 7th 2012, 11:39 am
Nothing

on August 7th 2012, 2:41 pm
Kirby: "Hiiii!"

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on August 7th 2012, 9:50 pm
Sorry I doubt I'd make your thread any better

on August 7th 2012, 11:44 pm
Hello, kawaii face! Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on August 8th 2012, 12:53 pm
I hope others join so it can pick up steam

on August 8th 2012, 3:15 pm
Oh no! You need a dose of Kingdom Hearts! Surprised

on August 8th 2012, 4:57 pm
It's the fungus force amoogus

on August 8th 2012, 6:16 pm
You need three more pieces to fill it! I love you

on August 8th 2012, 9:31 pm
Colour

on August 9th 2012, 5:24 am
Why not play some games, such as the new microgame I sent to your copy of Asobu Made in Ore? I call it Shiny 'chu!

on August 9th 2012, 10:37 am
Shroomish force

on August 9th 2012, 4:35 pm
You have new D.I.Y. goodies to try out on your Wii. Maybe they will take your mind off it. Smile

on August 9th 2012, 5:15 pm
Nice MF music, but I didn't keep it

on August 9th 2012, 5:51 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:Nice MF music, but I didn't keep it
Did you like the other two goodies? Smile

on August 9th 2012, 7:23 pm
Yep I loved the music in the shiny pikachu one

on August 9th 2012, 10:02 pm
Those rotten Heartless! How dare they steal the contents of your heart! >:[

on August 12th 2012, 2:29 pm
Power Rangers spoof.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on August 12th 2012, 2:38 pm
Japanese text :F

View user profile

on August 12th 2012, 2:42 pm
Why does your heart feel empty?

on August 12th 2012, 7:58 pm
Furukawa Nagisa. Smile

Nice to see you again, Clannad. Smile

on August 12th 2012, 9:16 pm
Force!

on August 12th 2012, 10:09 pm
Will you live in Kanto? Kansai? Kyushu? Hokkaido? New York? Alabama? Hawaii? :3

on August 13th 2012, 7:09 am
Is that a new character?

on August 13th 2012, 7:36 am
OtakWiiU wrote:Is that a new character?
Yep. Smile

on August 15th 2012, 8:36 am
Hopefully Wiiwarewaves New Game/Series

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 18 Captaincanucksigcopy

on August 15th 2012, 8:47 am
The wii won

on August 15th 2012, 11:45 am
May your dreams come true. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on August 15th 2012, 12:03 pm
Thank you for being such a loyal fan! Embarassed

on August 15th 2012, 3:40 pm
Rukia at her most relaxed. Wink

OFF-TOPIC: Thanks for letting me join the team, Rukiafan. I won't let you down! What should I review first? Very Happy

OFF-OFF-TOPIC: Did you get my other PM? The Mushroom Force-related one? I'd love to know what you think. Smile

on August 15th 2012, 3:50 pm
Super saiyan Zack

on August 15th 2012, 3:58 pm
Konata as Nana from Seven of Seven (not pictured: the other five Konatas) Wink

on August 15th 2012, 7:28 pm
Power form

on August 15th 2012, 10:19 pm
Japan, also known as Pokemonia. Wink

on August 16th 2012, 6:35 am
Mushroom Force

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 18 Captaincanucksigcopy

on August 16th 2012, 6:41 am
KingreX32

on August 16th 2012, 11:42 am
Power Rangers Exclamation

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 18 Star_o10

on August 16th 2012, 1:07 pm
Cute anime girls

on August 16th 2012, 1:10 pm
I want to move to Japan too! I love you

on August 16th 2012, 3:16 pm
Uzumaki Kushina is as enchanting as ever... Smile

on August 16th 2012, 4:55 pm
GamerZack morph into a super saiyen! Laughing

View user profile

on August 16th 2012, 5:06 pm
You have been gaming for a long time. Smile

on August 16th 2012, 5:22 pm
Pretty pretty

on August 16th 2012, 6:56 pm
I must be seeing double! Four Konatas! Surprised

on August 17th 2012, 2:49 pm
GamerZack wrote:I must be seeing double! Four Konatas! Surprised
Wrong forum game. Laughing
I'm sorry that I'm nearly ruining you forum game. Crying or Very sad

on August 17th 2012, 3:24 pm
Rukia soooo cute

on August 17th 2012, 4:17 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack wrote:I must be seeing double! Four Konatas! Surprised
Wrong forum game. Laughing
Oops, sorry. My bad. I'm used to posting in the avatar game first. Embarassed
Rukiafan wrote:I'm sorry that I'm nearly ruining you forum game. Crying or Very sad
It's no problem. You're very busy, I understand that. Did you check the PM I sent you about the storyline change I added? You'd still be an integral part of the series even if you can't attend every episode. Plus, you could become a super-special Ranger later on. Wink

on August 17th 2012, 7:26 pm
FIVE to GO Wink

on August 17th 2012, 7:45 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:FIVE to GO Wink
Actually more. Wink

on August 17th 2012, 7:47 pm
Ba ba ba ba baaaaa

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum