Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you Empty Comment on the sig of the person above you

on May 23rd 2015, 1:59 pm
Power Rangers Mushroom Force > All other Power Rangers series. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on May 23rd 2015, 2:21 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Power Rangers Mushroom Force > All other Power Rangers series. Wink
Thank you! ^_^

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on May 27th 2015, 12:09 pm
PRMF! Wink

on May 27th 2015, 2:53 pm
Rukiafan wrote:PRMF! Wink
Have you been following it? Comment on the sig of the person above you 631737971

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on May 27th 2015, 3:50 pm
Axeum Rangers or Koopa Bros.

on May 27th 2015, 4:02 pm
A fine selection of games there. Comment on the sig of the person above you 631737971
passioNATE wrote:Axeum Rangers or Koopa Bros.
Would you like to be credited as playing a character in the series, @passioNATE? You won't need to do anything, since I'll be writing the whole thing. All that would happen in your case is your username would appear in the credits: "passioNATE as [CHARACTER NAME]", or something like that. The next Ranger we need in the series is the Black Ranger, who first appears sometime around episode 11-15, but there are other Ranger and non-Ranger parts as well so if you're interested, let me know. Smile

on May 27th 2015, 4:02 pm
How unfortunate. Neutral

on May 27th 2015, 4:04 pm
Rukiafan wrote:How unfortunate. Neutral
Pardon? Bored/What the...?

on May 27th 2015, 4:04 pm
@GamerZack87 we posted at the same time lol! xD
On-Topic: I'm the Yellow Ranger. Wink

on May 27th 2015, 4:05 pm
Backloggery!
Rukiafan wrote:@GamerZack87 we posted at the same time lol! xD
Twice in a row! Wink

on May 27th 2015, 7:35 pm
@Zack sure you can put me in the Rangers if you wan

on May 27th 2015, 9:05 pm
passioNATE wrote:@Zack sure you can put me in the Rangers if you wan
Cool. Your options are:
●Black Ranger (the last member of the core team)
●Brown Ranger (Bowser Ranger I)
●Grey Ranger (Bowser Ranger II)
●Olive Ranger (Bowser Ranger III)
●Aqua Ranger (Bowser Ranger IV)
●Indigo Ranger (Bowser Ranger V)
●Magenta Ranger (appears later on)

The link in my signature marked "Auditions" has details on each Rangers' powers, as well as the bonus character part(s) you'd have.

on May 29th 2015, 1:11 pm
Could I have a roll as my namesake Vash the stampede?

Comment on the sig of the person above you FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1

on May 29th 2015, 2:11 pm
@SuperVash wrote:Could I have a roll as my namesake Vash the stampede?
Of course! You would be playing a version of yourself who has transformed into your avatar on WiiWareWave, which is a recurring theme amongst the Rangers. Comment on the sig of the person above you 631737971

on May 29th 2015, 9:17 pm
What's our team slogan?! Wink

on May 30th 2015, 12:34 am
Rukiafan wrote:What's our team slogan?! Wink
Before morphing: "Power of the [ITEM NAME]!"
Team cry (after morphing): "Let's-a go! Mushroom Force!"
Calling the Mecha (one Ranger): "We summon the Power of the Gaddmecha!"
Combining the Mecha: "Mecha UNITE!"
Victory cry (one Ranger): "Level clear!" (Often "Level clear! You got a Panel!" when Zack says it Razz)

on May 30th 2015, 9:44 am
Kuro ranger here

on May 30th 2015, 2:43 pm
Right now the only physical games I own are for Game Boy Advance and Nintendo GameCube...except for Mario Kart Wii and a couple of Skylanders games.

on May 30th 2015, 6:29 pm
I got oodles of physical games, mostly retro, but I do have quite a few physical Wii titles still. Wink

Edit: Epic fail! I didn't see that you posted a message @GamerZack87

on May 30th 2015, 8:07 pm
That's okay, Yellow Ranger. Have you read the first episode yet? victory

on May 31st 2015, 12:28 pm
Episode 1 was great! Comment on the sig of the person above you 631737971

on May 31st 2015, 5:06 pm
Yoshi the Space Dragon! Smile
Rukiafan wrote:Episode 1 was great! Comment on the sig of the person above you 631737971
Thanks! Happy

on May 31st 2015, 8:23 pm
Black ranger

on May 31st 2015, 9:11 pm
Black Ranger Metal Power!
Black Ranger Metal Power!
Go! Black! Ran-ger! Go Black Ranger!
Go! Black! Ran-ger!
Go Black Rangeeeeeeer!

on May 31st 2015, 9:29 pm
Unite up! Im the wonderful 1053 (5 in romanTIC numeral which is V)

on May 31st 2015, 10:56 pm
Here's a new toy your character will be able to use soon:
Comment on the sig of the person above you Black%20Cellwatch%20with%20Gira_zpsoizzcwww

on June 1st 2015, 9:09 am
Ranger danger

on June 1st 2015, 2:22 pm
Malloshmo, Dillon, The "Denpa" Men...and that's just the 3DS eShop. There's also Nintendogs, Tomodachi, Dr. Kawashima, Wii-series games such as Wii Sports, Electroplankton... oodles of original IPs.

on June 1st 2015, 8:20 pm
I wish I could hear Kushinas voice IRL

on June 1st 2015, 8:34 pm
If I get an Olimar amiibo, I want to name him "Zed". victory

on June 1st 2015, 8:59 pm
We need Wonderful 101 amiibo

on June 1st 2015, 9:53 pm
I don't quite understand Splatoon... Neutral

on June 3rd 2015, 11:31 am
Go go Power Rangers! Wink

on June 3rd 2015, 1:58 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Go go Power Rangers! Wink
Not many people have signed up to be credited. I still need to hear from some of the original cast if they want their "first dibs" parts, and we still need eight Ranger parts and a few non-Ranger parts to be filled. Neutral

on June 4th 2015, 1:17 pm
Marioman is the Red Ranger. Wink

on June 4th 2015, 2:23 pm
D&D Chromatic Dragon Breath Weapons
Blue Dragon - Breath of Lightning
White Dragon - Breath of Cold (Breath of Frost in my settings)
Green Dragon - Breath of Poison (Breath of Acid in my settings)
Black Dragon - Breath of Acid (Breath of Thunder in my settings)
Red Dragon - Breath of...uh...hm...I forgot. What do most non-D&D dragons breathe? Razz

on June 4th 2015, 4:32 pm
Script

on June 4th 2015, 5:14 pm
Inkay

on June 5th 2015, 11:43 am
Professor Gadd would be proud. Wink

on June 5th 2015, 2:03 pm
Breath of Fire sounds immensely better than Breath of Morning! Razz

on June 7th 2015, 1:14 pm
I posted in your recruitment thread!

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on June 7th 2015, 1:41 pm
Apple Chai Hot Chai? What's that?
@Ragnarok wrote:I posted in your recruitment thread!
I saw! I already recreated your character as the Indigo Ranger, who has the same design, Powers and Mecha that the original Purple Ranger had. victory

on June 8th 2015, 12:07 pm
I'm seeing red...hair and blonde eyebrows! Surprised

on June 8th 2015, 2:33 pm
Well I'm seeing a strawberry surrounded by three not-strawberries! Razz

EDIT: Oops, wrong thread... Comment on the sig of the person above you 1625187496

on June 9th 2015, 5:07 pm
Seeing red? Must be the virtual boy

on June 9th 2015, 7:14 pm
Inkay Wars

on June 9th 2015, 7:41 pm
My audition went well. Wink

on June 9th 2015, 8:39 pm
I've been playing more SMG2 lately

on June 9th 2015, 11:57 pm
Pikmin, eh? Sounds like a bunch of multicoloured carrots to me. Razz

on June 10th 2015, 1:42 pm
The only red I'm seeing is your hair. Razz