Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+21
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Tsubasa
Supertimbros
Clαππαd
RWBY_Red
Gekkouga-Senpai
Himawari Chan
Golden Freiza
FuManchu
ShanaNoShakugan
Ragnarok
DigiDestined
Marioman18
Tsukoko
Aqua Cherry Blossom
ryuragnas
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
25 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you Empty Comment on the sig of the person above you

June 21st 2014, 9:39 am
That's so funny because I was just about to teach your Tomadachi mii the DK Rap

Comment on the sig of the person above you Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

June 21st 2014, 1:48 pm
Nintendo needs Monster Hunter.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Comment on the sig of the person above you Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

June 21st 2014, 3:46 pm
I read a strange rumour on the Internet that redheads will eventually go extinct, but I'm not sure if that's even genetically possible. Neutral
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

June 21st 2014, 8:34 pm
A 2D 3DS. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 21st 2014, 8:38 pm
Three aliens, one of which carries a sword, from an amazing recorded story. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 21st 2014, 8:42 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:I read a strange rumour on the Internet that redheads will eventually go extinct, but I'm not sure if that's even genetically possible. Neutral
I have reddish brown hair from the Irish in me, but don't ask me where I got my silver strands of hair that I've had since I was a wee lad! lol!

On-Topic A 3DS, but in 2D. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 21st 2014, 8:48 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I have reddish brown hair from the Irish in me, but don't ask me where I got my silver strands of hair that I've had since I was a wee lad! lol!
I'm a full-on ginger, except I have golden eyebrows, so I guess we have something else in common! lol!
Rukiafan wrote:A 3DS, but in 2D. Wink
And with 25% less fat than a 3DS XL! Comment on the sig of the person above you 631737971

ON-TOPIC: Rukia, Devourer of Cucumbers. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 21st 2014, 9:16 pm
I wish ninte do would update the 3DS to have the systems settings be an icon instead of an app like they did with the 2DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 21st 2014, 10:18 pm
Romantaku wrote:I wish ninte do would update the 3DS to have the systems settings be an icon instead of an app like they did with the 2DS
Wait...it's an icon on the 2DS?! This system just keeps getting better and better! Very Happy

ON-TOPIC: Wily looks like he's bowing to a much more powerful evil genius...Eggman, perhaps?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 22nd 2014, 6:56 am
I still like the clamshell design, but yeah it need to be durable, also the 2DS is too small for me now that I've played an XL

Admin
Super Coinage!

June 22nd 2014, 11:50 am
Capcom belongs on Nintendo Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 22nd 2014, 5:55 pm
She's a dragon! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 22nd 2014, 7:15 pm
Nontendo 2DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 22nd 2014, 7:30 pm
This is the first time that your signature hasn't been kawaii. Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 22nd 2014, 7:52 pm
Older editions of D&D had four different uses of the word "level".
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 23rd 2014, 6:04 am
Many marios

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 23rd 2014, 1:32 pm
That Dodango has a heart piece if you're heroic enough to face it in battle. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 23rd 2014, 6:31 pm
I just realised that I know virtually nothing about Xenoblade Chronicles. Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 23rd 2014, 6:33 pm
I love how Rustys real deal baseball has a 2DS reference

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 23rd 2014, 6:35 pm
Whoa...Capcom is an anagram of PAC-MAN! Surprised

...on further thought, no, no it's not. Neutral
Anonymous

June 23rd 2014, 6:40 pm
Mario has four identical brothers! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 23rd 2014, 6:42 pm
A fan club is a good idea! Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 23rd 2014, 7:43 pm
Mario X over

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 23rd 2014, 9:51 pm
DUN-DUNDUNdunDUUUUUUUN! I love you
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 24th 2014, 12:02 pm
2DS x2. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 24th 2014, 3:01 pm
Xeno means "alien" or "foreign", while blade refers to a bladed weapon or tool such as a sword. And chronicles are a series of events or stories recorded over a period of time. Therefore, Xenoblade Chronicles = Alien Sword Stories. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 24th 2014, 3:18 pm
Don't forget the 1DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 24th 2014, 3:34 pm
Dr. Wily's heart must be cold...or simply electrified.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 24th 2014, 3:43 pm
No metal or gold Mario?

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 24th 2014, 4:27 pm
Romantaku wrote:No metal or gold Mario?
Well, the idea I had was to recolour the Mario sprite in different power-up colours which match the colours of 2DS in my signature. The black one is my idea of Superball Mario's colours, whereas the yellow one is a new creation I call Elec Mario, who throws Elec Balls which zap foes. victory

ON-TOPIC: Heart Containers resemble jewels. I love you
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

June 25th 2014, 12:47 pm
So much Mario Exclamation

Comment on the sig of the person above you Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 25th 2014, 2:09 pm
It's a beach party! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 25th 2014, 8:03 pm
Red is my favorite color for systems

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 12:00 am
Imagine both Capcom and SEGA as second-party Nintendo subsidiaries. sonic Tanuki Mario :megaman:
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 6:17 am
Aka/Shiro and Ao/Kuro

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 11:25 am
I don't understand why so many people hate Capcom, it's got some amazing IP and games so it would be sad to see the company disappear. Sad

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 1:45 pm
Hey, wait...the spellcaster has wings on her head?! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 2:14 pm
Mario Quintuplets. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 4:28 pm
A triad of Xenoblade champions. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 6:26 am
Mario ISN'T Missing

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 12:01 pm
How do you say heart piece in Japanese? I know the literal Kanji translation, but it definitely isn't a proper translation thanks to the language barrier. ハート 作品.

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 3:03 pm
Rukiafan wrote:How do you say heart piece in Japanese? I know the literal Kanji translation, but it definitely isn't a proper translation thanks to the language barrier. ハート 作品.
The translation is "Hāto no Kakera" for a Piece of Heart, and "Inochi no Utsuwa" for a Heart Container. I love you

ON-TOPIC: RPGs are plentiful nowadays. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 7:32 pm
Must play more dream team

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 8:35 pm
"Kneel before the honourable King Light!" Defeated 
ryuragnas
ryuragnas

June 27th 2014, 8:41 pm
"Mount up, Bro."  victory 

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 8:52 pm
Added you, ryuragnas. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 5:41 pm
Mewtwo DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 6:46 pm
Just remember: your Mii is Yuu!...er...you. Comment on the sig of the person above you 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 7:16 pm
I wonder if they'll make a 2DS XL

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 7:36 pm
Who is your Mii in love with in Tomodachi Life?! Surprised

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)