Go down
Admin
View user profile

My Wii U is Experiencing Some Bizarre Issues! (Assistance Needed)

on June 4th 2015, 1:39 pm
I've been recently experiencing strange issues with my Wii U VC titles. Recently they have started to freeze and reset randomly while playing. These issues are limited only to my Virtual Console titles as my other eShop titles and retail games are working fine. What could be causing this issue?

Re: My Wii U is Experiencing Some Bizarre Issues! (Assistance Needed)

on June 4th 2015, 4:28 pm
I know exactly what you mean, I didn't have it happen a lot, but last night DK King of Swing did that temporally... Maybe it has something to do with an update already available or incoming

View user profile

on June 5th 2015, 11:39 am
Yeah it's been happening once or twice a day to me for the past few weeks and I know that I'm not alone. It couldn't be simply an issue with the emulation as this problem wasn't occurring before and now it is. Neutral

on June 5th 2015, 2:06 pm
I haven't played any VC games on my Wii U for over a month, so I haven't experienced this issue. Maybe it was caused by a system update.

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

on June 5th 2015, 11:46 pm
I've been having the same confounded problem for the better part of a month now lol. Rolling Eyes

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum