Go down

Hi All

on June 20th 2014, 10:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi all, just joined. Been playing games most of my life. I know GamerZack7 IRL. Enjoy Pokemon, Non-Modern Final Fantasies (pre-10), DQ/M, Bravely Default, Halo. I play tabletop roleplaying games, watch various anime and comics-based shows, and read fantasy novels. Music Artists I enjoy are Machinae Supremacy, Linkin Park, osts from anime, games and movies I enjoy. Oh, and Dragons  Very Happy 

Re: Hi All

on June 20th 2014, 10:52 pm
Welcome aboard, ryuragnas! Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on June 21st 2014, 1:45 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave @ryuragnas! I love you

on June 21st 2014, 2:21 pm
Welcome to the community.

View user profile

on June 21st 2014, 3:04 pm
Any friend of GamerZack is cool in my book! Welcome to WiiWareWave I look forward to seeing you around. Feel free to let me know what you think of WiiWareWave and be sure to let the staff know if you have any ideas on how to improve the website! I'm the co-owner of WiiWareWave btw. Wink

on June 21st 2014, 6:27 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Cheers all  cheers 

on June 21st 2014, 6:32 pm
Welcome to the friendliest Nintendo community on the world wide spider webz! Very Happy
Jk about the spiders, but welcome Exclamation

on June 22nd 2014, 1:05 am
Welcome!

on June 26th 2014, 10:05 pm
@Kushina

I remember watching Shippuden Movie 6, the one where Naruto and Sakura were subjected to limited eternal tsukiyomi, in the middle of konohagakure, and their history was reversed. I don't watch Naruto much anymore, but Kushina is a pretty cool character in her own right. Shame she doesn't get more screen time, being dead and all.

Admin
View user profile

on June 26th 2014, 10:08 pm
I like your avatar @ryuragnas. Medabots FTW! Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum