Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anonymous
Hi all!

You may have noticed a slightly different chatbox due to unforseen 3rd party chatbox themes hosting issues. The problem not only narrows down to WiiWareWave, but effects many other sites as well.

I downgraded the chatbox yesterday to an 'outdated' but still very functional version to make it a bit more presentable to the audience here. Meanwhile, the (Mario) theme(s) will not be back for a while; the 'outage' may last for several days or even weeks, unfortunately.

We'll do our best to keep you informed about any progress we're making, and try solving the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

WiiWareWave Staff,

Samantha Melissa S.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
April 8th 2013, 7:58 pmGuest
I installed the latest version of the chatbox again, so now we don't have that message again saying chat is 'outdated'. Also, private chat (1-on-1) is back, but chatbox themes, as well as the theme changer (which is a plug-in I de-activated for the time being so chat will not be messed up again), will not be back for a while. Our 3rd party hosting provider has noted the problem and are working hard to try and find a solution.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)