Go down

The Twelve Days of Christmas: Nintendo Versions

on November 19th 2012, 8:09 pm
Here's a fun idea to get Wavers into the spirit of the Christmas season! Those of you who have seen my current signature will know that I have written my own version of the classic Christmas Carol "Twelve Days of Christmas" (one of my many favourites), and it gave me an idea: why not start a thread that allows other Wavers to post their own versions of Twelve Days of Christmas, ones with a distinctly Nintendo flavour? Each member could add elements of their favourite Nintendo franchise(s) and create a Carol for everybody to enjoy! If you'd like to create your own version, this is the place to do so. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas: Nintendo Versions

on November 19th 2012, 8:12 pm
GamerZack's Version: Twelve Days of Mushroom Christmas
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my princess gave to me...
Twelve Toads-a Playing,
Eleven Goombas Squishing,
Ten Yoshis Flutt'ring,
Nine Blocks-a Floating,
Eight Koopa Children,
Seven Bloopers Swimming,
Six Birdos Spitting,
Five...Star...Coins!
Four Goonie Birds,
Three Shy Guys,
Two Koopa Shells...
...And an U-ki-ki in a Tree!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 21st 2012, 9:12 am
I like it.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on November 21st 2012, 2:41 pm
Thank you, KingreX. Smile

I look forward to reading others' versions as well. Very Happy

on November 21st 2012, 2:57 pm
im not that clever

on November 30th 2012, 5:26 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone. Just to say that when I heard that my dear friend, GamerZed, come up with this very interesting take on the Classic 12 Days of Christmas with a strong Nintendo feel to it. Being a great friend, I decide to come up with my version. Smile

Twelve Days of Sonic-verse Christmas

Twelve Chao'es Cheering,
Eleven Buzzers 'bursting',
Ten Tails flying,
Nine Piko hammers,
Eight Knuckles gliding,
Seven Emerald shards,
Six Blaze's dancing,
Five... Rings... Grabbed,
Four Silver PSI-ing,
Three spin jumps,
Two pairs of shoes,
And a Blue Hedgehog with all his good friends. Smile

I hope that people on WiiWare Wave will happily enjoy my version I made with a lots of Sonic the Hedgehog references in it. Hope that I really did well on it.

BurstDashV8 Smile

on November 30th 2012, 5:59 am
Nice job, BurstDash! Wink

The 12-bit Days of Christmas
On the twelfth day of Christmas, a gamer gave to me...
Twelve Balloons Popping,
Eleven Dogs-a Laughing,
Ten Paulines Screaming,
Nine Wrenches Wrecking,
Eight Robot Masters,
Seven 'citebikes Racing,
Six Macs-a Punching,
FIVE...GAME...BOYS...!
Four Screw Attacks,
Three Eggplants,
Two Ice Climbers...
And a Young Ape Climbing a Tree!

on December 1st 2012, 8:09 am
nice.

on December 1st 2012, 12:31 pm
Twelve: Crazy Dayzee's.
Eleven: Cheep Cheep's Swimming.
Ten: Karters Karting.
Nine: Koopa Shells Rolling.
Eight: Boos Spooking.
Seven: Mousers Squeaking.
Six: Dry Bones Throwing Bones.
Five: Sleepy Sheep
Four: Buzzy Beatles
Three: Giant Goombas
Two: Brothers Super.
And A Fire Flower In A Tree!

How was that lol?

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on December 1st 2012, 1:58 pm
Nice work, Eureka! Keep them coming guys! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum