Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

You Guys and Gals Didn't Have To Stop Posting Just Because The Owner Wasn't Here. :P Empty You Guys and Gals Didn't Have To Stop Posting Just Because The Owner Wasn't Here. :P

on October 29th 2012, 11:02 am
I'm back after making $100, but it looks like almost nobody posted anything since I left. Neutral

Anyways this should help me get a Wii U at least a little sooner. Wink

You Guys and Gals Didn't Have To Stop Posting Just Because The Owner Wasn't Here. :P Empty Re: You Guys and Gals Didn't Have To Stop Posting Just Because The Owner Wasn't Here. :P

on October 29th 2012, 11:07 am
I didn't post that much not because you were gone but because there wasn't much to post

You Guys and Gals Didn't Have To Stop Posting Just Because The Owner Wasn't Here. :P Empty Re: You Guys and Gals Didn't Have To Stop Posting Just Because The Owner Wasn't Here. :P

on October 29th 2012, 11:20 am
I have been busy working the last few weeks thats why I havent been around.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on October 29th 2012, 2:45 pm
Good game Rukiafan, good game! I hope the hagglers weren't too much for you to handle. Very Happy Lol!

Admin

on October 30th 2012, 5:43 am
I've been posting whenever others have posted in my favourite threads. I also updated my blog and kept Mushroom Force going (SPOILER ALERT: Stuffwell's in the show!) Wink

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

on October 30th 2012, 10:33 am
busy with school sorry.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

You Guys and Gals Didn't Have To Stop Posting Just Because The Owner Wasn't Here. :P Captaincanucksigcopy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum