Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
John Knight
John Knight

The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!  Empty The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!

July 11th 2011, 4:34 pm
I was invited by Rukiafan and I have to say it's a great website!
I was offered the position of Graphic designer and co-admin by rukiafan so if you have any Issues with the colors or relative layout of the site I'm the man to contact.

However just like rukiafan I only have a wii to use as a pc,because my $2500 cpu broke down after 12 years of hard work so I may not be able to add things like images and things like that,anyhoo nice to meet all of you Very Happy
ARF_Paula
ARF_Paula

The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!  Empty Re: The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!

July 11th 2011, 7:20 pm
Hey John I remember you Wiiloveitreviews and nintendolife started around the same time and early on your site was actually bigger,if I remember correctly wiiloveitreviews had over 12,000 members,too bad it lost the battle against nintendolife,hopefully wiiwarewave will get enough members and staff to upgrade and eventually move to a custom domain so it isn't confined to the limitations of forumotion or webs.com like wiiloveitreviews did after about a year and maybe overthrow the king nintendo site that dethroned wiiloveitreviews Very Happy

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!  Empty Re: The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!

July 11th 2011, 8:28 pm
Welcome John Wink

The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!  19654

The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!  87457210

The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!  Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

July 11th 2011, 8:48 pm
WELCOME WELCOME.Its always great to get new members

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

The owner of the late wiiloveitreviews is here!  Captaincanucksigcopy
Navi
Navi

July 12th 2011, 1:20 pm
Hello John
Killeryoshii
Killeryoshii

July 12th 2011, 2:18 pm
Always nice to meet new people online!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)