Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
christicehurst
christicehurst
Some people might have seen some of the twits that I made on Twitter that Ninja News might be given a second chance as a web site and yes I can confirm that has happened.

The idea of merging the Nintendo site into my writing site was meet with mixed thoughts and after thrashing out some ideas with some key Nintendo fans I decided to reopen the web site and really drive some promotions into the fan page and site.

This meant the Fan Page had to return and this time I decided to call on alot of friends to join up and worked in some deals with people. The Fan Page has made a amazing 1000 fans since it has come back and I feel like now we have the army to push along some new ideas and growing the site and this forum too.

This has been the sort of success that we have been looking to and I hope that keeps on going! Wii Ware Wave also had it's best month in history too for July so things are looking very nicely.

https://www.facebook.com/NintendoNintyNews

That's the new fan page and looking to get a crack at 1500 soon!

Comments

KingreX32
Awesome dude. How did you get 1000 likes, so fast?
christicehurst
When you Have helped people on the net for 12 years you have dozens of favors to call upon people.

I'm pretty happy about things at the moment but need some of the crew back an might be planning a comp or two!

KingreX32
Well because You havent been here you never heard the news. I got my self a laptop. A really good one. ANd A dazzle capture Card.

But There is no Wireless internet here.
Otaku
Congratulations!
christicehurst
KingreX32 wrote:Well because You havent been here you never heard the news. I got my self a laptop. A really good one. ANd A dazzle capture Card.

But There is no Wireless internet here.

You need to pick up a cheap wireless usb stick somewhere
Clαππαd
I could help as a moderator if you'd like. Smile
christicehurst
Clαππαd wrote:I could help as a moderator if you'd like. Smile

Goo to hear, I'll chat to you in PM
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)