Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
E3 news: Nintendo confirms Miiverse Launch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwGf6Am3v0QoPJBzCzVQOezTsCMcTk_w9eiKPcAP46o8fSiOwp
Mii's are approaching fast

Thanks to Mr. Iwata's Twit, Nintendo confirms Miiverse will be available at Wii U launch and will later be access from mobile devices especial on the Nintendo 3DS.

For those who are planning to get Wii U at launch, be prepare to share your first impressions with the rest of the early Wii U adapters with just the Wii U system.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
June 4th 2012, 12:34 pmKeAfan7
I don't even know what to say about the Miiverse to be honest.
NINTENBRO
June 4th 2012, 4:01 pmNINTENBRO
This seems like a fairly exceptional feature, but the video chat is what really had me excited. I just wish you were able to video chat at the same time you're playing videogames. Then it would be just like you were playing together with your WiiU friends in the same room. I'd really enjoy being able to taunt my opponents, whenever I'm playing a competitive videogame which features online multiplayer. Smile lol

I just don't understand why Nintendo didn't just give it the title, "MiiUniverse". That sounds much better, doesn't it? It flows much more smoothly with the entire WiiU concept as well.
KingreX32
June 4th 2012, 8:04 pmKingreX32
WiiAboutU wrote:This seems like a fairly exceptional feature, but the video chat is what really had me excited. I just wish you were able to video chat at the same time you're playing videogames. Then it would be just like you were playing together with your WiiU friends in the same room. I'd really enjoy being able to taunt my opponents, whenever I'm playing a competitive videogame which features online multiplayer. Smile lol

I just don't understand why Nintendo didn't just give it the title, "MiiUniverse". That sounds much better, doesn't it? It flows much more smoothly with the entire WiiU concept as well.

MiiUverse is a mouth full but I do agree. As for the Miiverse itself, Im loving it. Its great. Its like PlaystationHome but with a Nintendo twist.
Amufungal
June 5th 2012, 8:35 amAmufungal
We should learn more about this feature today as well Smile
KingreX32
June 5th 2012, 8:54 amKingreX32
6 minutes to go
Aqua Cherry Blossom
June 5th 2012, 1:56 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Miiverse? What's this supposed to be lol?
KingreX32
June 5th 2012, 2:00 pmKingreX32
Its supposed to be like the Nintendo Version of PSN Home. You turn on your WiiU and the Miiverse pops up. All the games your friends are playing pop up right there on the screen for you to see.

Like when you log into facebook. and you see status updates.
Bit-Trip
June 5th 2012, 7:00 pmBit-Trip
Is Miiverse some kind of social network? confused
KingreX32
June 5th 2012, 7:55 pmKingreX32
Yes.
christicehurst
June 5th 2012, 8:54 pmchristicehurst
There will be anotjer home screen showig you the stardands of what the Wii I suppose with this social networking screen too
KeAfan7
We'll probably hear more about the Miiverse tomorrow or the next day. Wink
KingreX32
June 6th 2012, 7:48 amKingreX32
So far this isthe only thing from Nintendo at this years E3 that Im excited about.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)