Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Nintendo has confirmed the list of titles which will be available on launch day of the WiiU.

WiiU Press Event: Nintendo Confirms Launch Titles Wii-U-Hardware-White-Small

-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros U
-Fifa 13
-Mass Effect 3
-Trine 2
-ZombiU
-Rayman Legends
-Toki Tori 2
-Nano Assault Hero

Comments

KeAfan7
September 13th 2012, 11:15 amKeAfan7
The only launch titles I'm interested in purchasing are New Super Mario Bros. U, Rayman Legends, and Toki Tori 2.
SkywardL
September 13th 2012, 1:45 pmSkywardL
In North America, it's known as Nano Assault Neo

Shin'en Multimedia confirms via Twitter that Nano Assault EX is still coming to 3DS eShop.
Sneaker
September 13th 2012, 3:31 pmSneaker
ZombiU and New Super Mario Bros U will be mine at launch. And I expect to get Rayman Legends, Toki Tori 2, Trine 2 and Mass Effect 3 somewhere in the future.
Grumblevolcano
September 14th 2012, 11:51 amGrumblevolcano
Will these games be available at launch in all regions?
Yusei Fudo
September 20th 2012, 11:11 amYusei Fudo
It looks like Mass Effect 3 for WiiU will be pre-order only through Best Buy and Gamestop in the United States. Neutral
KokorOtaku
September 20th 2012, 11:32 amKokorOtaku
Aww I was hoping for Bayonetta 2 and wonderful 101 at launch oh we'll NSMBU only for me then (and NintendoLand but that comes with the system)
sdw4527
September 20th 2012, 3:36 pmsdw4527
I'll definitely get Rayman Legends as a launch title and New Super Mario Bros/Trine 2 whenever I have the money.
NINTENBRO
September 20th 2012, 3:44 pmNINTENBRO
I'm just going to try and imagine how much fun all of you guys will be having, because I won't be able to afford a WiiU anytime soon. Very Happy
ToughGamer
September 20th 2012, 4:48 pmToughGamer
New Super Mario Bros. U will be the first game that I buy whenever I end up getting a WiiU.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)