Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Mario's younger brother isn't satisfied with just one sequel

Rumor: Luigi's Mansion 2 is also Wii U bound  LuigisMansion2Screen

A few hours ago, I posted a rumor involving some Canadian online retailer giving pre-orders to a Wii game that isn't even announced yet. Now, a similar reveal is coming from a European online retailer (Play.com) that reveals that there's going to be a Wii U version of Luigi's Mansion 2.

Alright, we all know from last years E3 that Nintendo plans to release some games that are co-existant to both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U such as the highly anticipated new Super Smash Bros. However, Luigi's Mansion 2 seems like a plausible choice to also be released in both systems.

Is having two versions of Luigi's Mansion 2 as exciting as two versions of the upcoming, yet just getting started, fourth Super Smash Bros? What are the benefits of choosing the Wii U version over the 3DS version?

Your welcome to leave your thoughts in the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Biorn the Viking
May 14th 2012, 7:02 amBiorn the Viking
Sounds good to me. Even though they may end up delivering the same story, I'm sure both versions will be unique in their own way.
gamerace
Will be interesting if true. I could definitely see the benefit of using the WiiU tablet to play this.
ShounenMania
June 30th 2012, 4:02 pmShounenMania
I will get the WiiU port myself. Rumor: Luigi's Mansion 2 is also Wii U bound  631737971
Sneaker
I love Luigi's Mansion and was not happy that there wasn't a version announced for the Wii. So I look forward to the 3DS version and if the Wii U version adds something I will get that for sure as well.
KingreX32
This is great news. I kinda thought i wasnt fair to release it only for 3DS
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)