Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Thanks to the Canadian retailers for the announcement

*UPDATE* Two all new Nintendo Selects titles MarioPowertennisNintendoSelects

There have been 8 well bargain prices for best selling first-party Wii titles known as Nintendo Selects. Eventually Mario Power Tennis and Pikmin 2, both New Play Controls versions, will add up to a total of 10.

Unfortunately, and this is my educated guess, this is just a false hope for two reasons. One reason that it's seems illogical for Nintendo to be releasing two Mario Tennis titles at the same year, even though Mario Power Tennis is a reprint of a 3 year old port. Second reason is that while some online Canadian retail sites reveal the existence of Nintendo Selects: Mario Power Tennis launching on October 6, Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 is nowhere to be found despite the fact that there's a box art.

*UPDATE* Mario Power Tennis and Pikmin 2 are confirm to be new Nintendo Selects from Nintendo. Both will arrive in North America on June 10. Super Smash Bros Brawl and Donkey Kong Country Returns are also both reduced to $29.99.

*UPDATE* Two all new Nintendo Selects titles Pikmin2NintendoSelects

Are you thrilled with two more Nintendo Selects or is it time to start saving up for Wii U titles. Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Last edited by SkywardL on May 14th 2012, 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
May 13th 2012, 5:49 pmStaroceancrazy
Awesome I hope this rumor is true Very Happy
Chrono_Cross
May 13th 2012, 7:53 pmChrono_Cross
I hope Pikmin 2 is exclusively Nintendo Select. Then I'll buy two. Very Happy
gamerace
I'd rather they did NPC Mario Golf than re-re-releasing Mario Tennis
SkywardL
The reason why the first Pikmin port didn't get the Nintendo Selects honor is because the Gamecube original got a similar treatment known as the Player's Choice selection.

Just helping Nintendo with a reasonable theory Wink
gamerace
Well, we get it two years after the Europeans and Japan but it's ten dollars cheaper.

It's obvious filler until WiiU comes out. Although Pandora's Tower and Fatal Frame II would have been much better filler NoA.
Otaku
Pikmin 2 is gonna be awesome Very Happy
KingreX32
May 14th 2012, 5:56 pmKingreX32
I wanna get the paper mario one.
Biorn the Viking
May 15th 2012, 6:30 amBiorn the Viking
Nice to see Nintendo continuing Nintendo Select products. Pikmin 2 is awesome.
KingreX32
May 15th 2012, 3:00 pmKingreX32
I wonder if they will ever make a Metroid Prime 3 Nintendo Selct title. Im still finding that game selling for 49 bucks in stores.
Marioman18
May 16th 2012, 12:47 pmMarioman18
@gamerace IGN did say Nintendo is working on a new Mario Golf game for the Wii and Wii U
We will most likely hear more about the game at E3 if IGN was correct about this Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)