Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Jnes5
Jnes5
SEGA/Capcom/Bandai Namco mystery 3DS game revealed ! Mystery-Project

Remember that mysterious SEGA/Capcom/Bandai Namco 3ds game that they were teasing around in a site ? well it finally has been revealed !

Revealed on this week's pages of Famitsu magazine, the game is called Project X Zone, a strategy RPG featuring characters from the three companies in which are revealed as:

Capcom
- Ryu & Ken (Street Fighter 0)
- X and Zero (Mega Man)
- Demitri and Dante (Darkstalkers and Devil May Cry)
- Chris and Jill (Resident Evil)

Sega
- Shinguji Sakura and Ogami Ichiro (Sakura Wars)
- Pai and Akira (Virtua Fighter)
- Kurt and Riela (Valkyria Chronicles)
- Ulala and Touma (Space Channel 5 and Shining Force EXA)

Namco Bandai
- Sanger Somvold (Super Robot Wars)
- Jin and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken)
- Kos-Mos and T-elos (Xenosaga)
- Yurie and Estel (Tales of Vesperia)
- Kaito and Black Rose (.hack)

And each of these characters team up in pairs for fighting scenes, and there are also some character pairings ! it is also noted that a trailer will be released later this month.

While there is no trailer there are, however, screenshots of the game in the magazine, in which nintendoeverything.com has scanned !

SEGA/Capcom/Bandai Namco mystery 3DS game revealed ! Project_x_zone-1

SEGA/Capcom/Bandai Namco mystery 3DS game revealed ! Project_x_zone-2

Well this looks... interesting, but still, I want to see that trailer that's going to be released first since to see who it will look like, but what about you ? what do you think about this project ?

Source: GoNintendo ( 1 , 2 )

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

SKTTR
What a great cast of Capcom and Sega characters. I don't know much about NamcoBandai's cast as most of these characters seem to come from JP/NA only series.

I never believed Street Fighter and Resident Evil characters to become part of a new strategy RPG.

Curious game I will follow.
High chance of trying it when/if it arrives in Europe.
Staroceancrazy
April 11th 2012, 2:11 pmStaroceancrazy
Looks great Surprised
KingreX32
this sounds badass.
Amufungal
.Hack!? I thought CyberConect2 owned rights to the series?
SkywardL
It's great to be a 3DS owner Wink
Biorn the Viking
April 13th 2012, 2:14 pmBiorn the Viking
This is all fantastic stuff. I would've never thought all three companies would one day team up and develop a game together. Looking forward to seeing some gameplay footage.
KingreX32
If its a fighting game im not intrested. BUT i think this crossover is awesome. These guys are some of the biggest.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 14th 2012, 12:28 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
@KingreX32 I think it's a fighting game.
Jnes5
@KingreX32 & Eureka

I just mentioned in this article that it's a strategy RPG Wink
KingreX32
Ok cool. Wow that sounds awesome. Now I cant wait the see the game even more.

Check out thsi topic I just made

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t2006-videogame-crossovers
Marth
Not a bad reveal at all. While some of my favorite characters are missing at this stage, it looks like it will highlight some of the more obscure stars, which is a nice concept.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)