Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

Which SEGA game you think is Awesome? Empty Which SEGA game you think is Awesome?

May 12th 2020, 10:10 pm
So how's it doing everyone? It me again, thinking about helping out everyone in Wii Wareware Wave is able.

So as you might possiblely know by now that I am a big fan to everything that is SEGA related, most especially SEGA games and Sonic the Hedgehog (who is definitely in one of my most favorite game characters of all times).

Judging that I committed myself in getting nearly every SEGA game when able, I'm real curious in wondering when it's comes to your experiences playing of SEGA games, which are the one(s) you happen to find the most interesting by far?

Either a single title or a list of them would be nice, along with a good description.
Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Which SEGA game you think is Awesome? Empty Re: Which SEGA game you think is Awesome?

May 17th 2020, 6:55 pm
Sonic Mania because it goes back to what made the original trilogy so great! sonic

Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

Which SEGA game you think is Awesome? Empty Re: Which SEGA game you think is Awesome?

May 18th 2020, 7:29 pm
@BurstDashV8 I love PuyoPuyo! I've always loved cutesy puzzle games. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

May 19th 2020, 2:39 pm
@BurstDashV8 I feel compelled to say Sonic Mega Collection Plus, but it kinda seems like a cop-out, since it's a compilation of multiple games rather than a single title. However, the fact that it includes so much bonus content ranging from original instruction booklet scans to concept artwork and even a complete bumper issue of Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series, it really is the ultimate celebration of the 16-bit Sonic titles. Oh, and it was my personal gateway to what has since become my favourite SEGA franchise. sonic

As for my favourite character...I'd say it's a toss-up between Tails, Amy, Silver and the Chao (in particular Cream's companion and Chocola's twin brother, Cheese), with honourable mentions to Knuckles, Sticks, Vector, Metal Sonic, Blaze, Shadow and Rouge, and a not-so-honourable mention to the mad genius formerly known as Dr. Ovi Kintobor, who still finds a place in my Top 12-ish (I'm including Cream and Chocola, as well as other Chao such as Omochao and *****, hence the "ish").

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

BurstDashV8 likes this post

BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

May 20th 2020, 6:30 pm
@GeekyGamerJack
Well said, my dear friend. 😊

Sonic the Hedgehog games to my opinion is an awesone series of both Retro & Modern, as always find something awesome in each installment has to offer (Of which so deeply love). 😉

So other than the series my most favourite game character (you may by now quess especially seen in my Avater), I deeply love the games from SEGA Shining World series and also that of the Phantasy Star (as well as online) Sakura Teisen and Valkyria Chronicles.😃

I also like to show a good deal of gratitude to that of SEGA's Hero Bank games, as I do find them very charming with what the very setting has to offer. Respresenting the awesome creative imaginations that the folk in japanese are so good at.😁

Hopely the folks in SEGA might consider revamp it once more, as I have to admit I'll be sure be looking toward it. 😊
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

May 21st 2020, 11:34 am
@BurstDashV8 Sakura Teisen is Sakura Wars right? I love that series too, I have both the Wii game and the newly localized one on PS4. It's quite a lovely series. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

May 24th 2020, 5:27 pm
Indeed it is, as Taisen is basically translate as "great war" in Japanese, meaning they both refer to the exact game series as mentioned. 😀

Oh. Also with that you got the installments on both the Wii and PS4, great job in the collection. A good definite way in showing your love for Sakura War. 😊

(Also to add the the mix, I love the wide range of characters that are introduced throughout the Puyo Puyo series). 😉
Zatchbell
Zatchbell
Super Coinage!

May 24th 2020, 10:42 pm
Sonic all the way. Speaking of which who's watched Sonic Adventures, The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Underground, and Sonic X? I even have every volume of the various Sonic comics and of course every game! That said even as a diehard fan I hafta admit that Sonic Boom was a subpar game. Crying or Very sad

Well gotta dash @BurstDashV8! sonic

BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

June 23rd 2020, 3:27 am
@zatchbell

Right on my good friend, you definitely have proven that you're a top-notch Sonic the Hedgehog fan just like me  Alternative Thumb's-, putting an awesome deal of effort in collecting every Sonic games and comic issue that have been released.  Alternative Hello

Even for me, it really an awesome achievement to make for any single lifetime.  Feeling Wonderful  Pool Weather / Hot

As for me today, I been celebrating Sonic's very Birthday today, playing about an hour of Sonic Force (a really fun game really 😁), watch Youtube videos that greatly involves Sonic in them, watching season 2 of Sonic X on Netflix, watching scenes from my Sonic the Hedgehog DVD movie I brought and I cleared Team Sonic Racing not too long ago today.  Who knows?  
Alternative Thumb's-  Alternative Hello

So with all the great collection you have over there, please keep up the awesome job in keep expending it as it really earns the deep from me and Sonic the Hedgehog.  Alternative Thumb's-

So be sure keep on going fast, dude. WROOOM!!! sonic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)