Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Jnes5
Jnes5
Capcom replacing Resident Evil: Revelations game box spelling error Rerev23

If you have a 3DS and you can't wait to pick up Resident Evil: Revelations that just came out... then you might want to hear this first !

The game box for the North American version of Resident Evil: Revelations has a spelling error in which it spells Resident Evil: "Revelaitons" in the spine side of the box, and it looks like it will mistakenly be in all of the North American retailers !

Capcom however made a statement not only apologizing about this big error, but they will also try to replace the cover for free ! Capcom states:

"As you may well have heard by now, the title of Revelations is indeed misspelled on the spine of the game box (as "Revelaitons"). Unfortunately, the initial North American shipment of the game will reflect this error, but we just got confirmation that subsequent shipments of the title are being repackaged to have the correct spelling. Meanwhile, customers who have received the misspelled version can contact our Customer Service line at 650-350-6700 or by email at accounts@capcom.com and we'll send you a new insert for your case. So yay!"

... Sheesh capcom, don't you guys ever learn from your past mistakes ?

Source: GoNintendo ( 1 & 2 )

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Marioman18
So whats the big deal about a typo? Razz
Marth
No interest in this game whatsoever, but I might have to pick it up for the collector's value. Twisted Evil
RoryLee
I could care less about the typo. I just want to play the game. I don't sweat the small things, and I'm sure if I have not of read this I probably would have never even noticed a typo.
ZezHylia
LOL Nintendolife gave this story the WTF Hashtag Laughing
ShanaNoShakugan
How does a typo make the headlines? News is becoming silly nowadays. Very Happy
Mouser
ZezHylia wrote:LOL Nintendolife gave this story the WTF Hashtag Laughing
This definitely deserves the WTF hashtag !
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)