View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

Re: Come on guys start posting again.....

on June 7th 2012, 3:51 pm
Things are quiet again despite the fact that E3 hasn't ended just yet. Neutral

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on June 7th 2012, 3:52 pm
dang

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on June 7th 2012, 6:01 pm
I have noticed that E3 didn't give the bounce that WWW. Heck even Ninja News Fan Page had a slightly more successful and that's odd!

on June 7th 2012, 6:57 pm
I wonder... I know there's some people on this forum because it's the only forum they can read from a Wii (their only internet connection) or old computer. If there are a lot of these people, presumably they won't be getting a WiiU anything soon, and so the lack of Wii news and lack of new 3DS news might not have left much to talk about.

Thoughts?

on June 7th 2012, 7:10 pm
@gamerace wrote:I wonder... I know there's some people on this forum because it's the only forum they can read from a Wii (their only internet connection) or old computer. If there are a lot of these people, presumably they won't be getting a WiiU anything soon, and so the lack of Wii news and lack of new 3DS news might not have left much to talk about.

Thoughts?

I think you are spot on with that thought. I would not surprise if most just have a DS as well as the Wii. This is another the challenge as the target market we have won't habe these consoles anytime soon. You can pick up a notebook for the price of a Wii U. So now we are presenting news to those who are not interested in them. We could try to get members in as I have said and the Admin Zone Review more then just color changes but some big changes will be needed. Simply we are stuck betweem a rock and a hard wall

on June 7th 2012, 7:28 pm
One option for wiiwarewave is to just remain a Wii/DS site. Which granted is a dying market but as all other Nintendo sites drop all Wii coverage and conversation, Wii/DS only owners might gravitate here.

A lot of retro systems have dedicated sites for collectors and fans. This could become one. That is, if that what the community here desires. Wouldn't help NNN though.

on June 7th 2012, 7:33 pm
That could be idea for those here however even that market has some large and impressive forums out there and would even cut down our chances of finding new members even more than we have at the moment.

Plus I think the members here are keen to use the Wii U and the next big event which is it's Launch to help boost the numbers here. Articles and Reviews of the older console would dry up in time too.

View user profile

on June 7th 2012, 7:41 pm
The fact that hardly any news or titles that weren't already announced were shown at E3 probably accounts for the slow activity and no offense, but this year Nintendo was pitiful at E3 "no new news" "barely any new games announced" etc. poor E3 performances like this can really hurt company specific video game media websites like ours.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on June 7th 2012, 8:30 pm
Brian wrote:The fact that hardly any news or titles that weren't already announced were shown at E3 probably accounts for the slow activity and no offense, but this year Nintendo was pitiful at E3 "no new news" "barely any new games announced" etc. poor E3 performances like this can really hurt company specific video game media websites like ours.

While there wasn't much of new stuff from Nintendo - there were new games, more information, Miiverse, and the buzz around E3 there should be have been more posts on WWW. Heck even NNN experienced some big number during those days. Up from the average of 3000 hits a day to 8000 during that period and the Fan Page did very well. Only 32 members but the stats showed it was outscoring my other fan page of 480 members.

I think gamerace was on the money about what our member are interested in. If the active members can only afford a Wii console to access their internet then why would be interested in a 3DS or a Wii U?

on June 7th 2012, 11:37 pm
Many of us own a 3DS too, but there weren't any surprises from the Nintendo 3DS conference either which was very disappointing.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum