Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Make up a game Empty Make up a game

December 31st 2023, 4:40 pm
What’s a game that currently doesn’t exist that you’d want to Will into existence?

For me I think a game I want is gonna be a little unimaginative considering I’ve seen some people think this game is the next logical game in the series, but I will add to it… by taking away one word from the title, and that title is. Xeno Warriors! So most people call it Xenoblade Warriors but I want it to encompass all of Monolith Soft not just blade… but also not just Xeno! I want it to also include characters from Saga, Gears, Baten Kaitos, even Soma Bringer and Disaster Day of Crisis.

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Make up a game Empty Re: Make up a game

February 18th 2024, 5:48 pm
By game, do you mean one that’s part of and/or connected to a preexisting franchise, or can they be original IP?

Either way, I have some ideas in mind… 🤔
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 26th 2024, 10:18 am
It can be an original IP

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

February 26th 2024, 3:07 pm
@KokorOtaku In that case, I’ve been having wild game ideas since 2001. The first was a hybrid action/turn-based “RPG lite” that blends monster tamer gameplay with top-down Zelda-style dungeons; in it, the player hatches and raises creatures known as “Enigmites” (originally Enigmon in the early drafts) in a V-Pet style mode, before venturing out into one of a bunch of different themed worlds, each its own unique “version” of the game, albeit with its own unique story and dungeons that connect with the others, a bit like the Oracle games.

The first game I actually made was a simple side-scrolling platformer/maze game titled “Anton the Ant,” which was made in the Game Maker PC program for a school project; this was to be followed up by a sequel, with a mix of top down settlements and pseudo-top down/isometric/side-scrolling maze areas that are all interconnected into one explorable world, along with Anton’s new ability to collect and use different elemental powers in order to defeat the Scarabite Empire.

This project ultimately fell by the wayside due to getting a bit overly ambitious and running out of time, with even a tech demo impossible (SPOILER ALERT: I failed that particular module… :animesweat), but aspects of it live on, with the newly-renamed Antonite and Scarbite featured as “co-mascots” in the recently rebooted [project://ENIGMITE].

There’s another big project I’m working on, but it’s too soon to share too many deets… Wink

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)