Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NintendoPuristForever
NintendoPuristForever
Admin

Announcing... Empty Announcing...

December 29th 2020, 9:06 pm
Hi! Thanks to some Nintendo eShop credit I received as a gift, I was able to secure a copy of RPG Maker MV. Naturally, I’ve started crafting a brand-new adventure that is built around the concept of stories existing as fully-fledged worlds in their own right, and those who are able to visit these “tomes” in a literal capacity. victory

I’ll be using this space to document progress on development, and possibly drop a few breadcrumbs along the way... just don’t expect spoilers. Anyone who knows this author is also aware that I ain’t spoilin’ ANYTHIN’! Razz

—The Author—

BurstDashV8 likes this post

NintendoPuristForever
NintendoPuristForever
Admin

Announcing... Empty Re: Announcing...

January 12th 2021, 8:45 pm
And here is a list of the three “core” stories in the series (more details to follow soon):

Tomerydd: Episode Red
Tomerydd: Episode Green
Tomerydd: Episode Blue

The series itself is called “Tomerydd: The Spectral Tide”, and colour theory is the central focus as a result. What do you make of the title...? victory

Once... Always... Forever...
Rising... Soaring... Climbing...
Zooming... Elevating... Deepening...

I am... NintendoPuristForever... I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum