Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Let's write a story one word at a timeSeptember 29th 2022, 7:24 pmOtakuComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouSeptember 29th 2022, 2:42 pmOrionJZedThe Legend of Zelda: Kingdom SadSeptember 29th 2022, 1:56 pmOrionJZedThe video games alphabetSeptember 29th 2022, 4:41 amOtakuReview: Tower Princess (Switch eShop)September 29th 2022, 4:40 amOtaku
Go down
TowaHerschel7
TowaHerschel7
Admin

Draconic Soul WiiWareWave's Very Own Tera (PS4) Guild! Empty Draconic Soul WiiWareWave's Very Own Tera (PS4) Guild!

September 17th 2018, 8:30 pm
With the addition of the Ninja Class and full implementation of the guild features, I thought I should create this thread! Do any of you play the PS4 version of the game? If so let's quest sometime! Our guild Draconic Soul is on the North American PvE server. Feel free to join, there are no level requirements and voice chat is optional. Our only rule is to be nice with your fellow guildmates and anyone you party-up with! Wink

Draconic Soul WiiWareWave's Very Own Tera (PS4) Guild! 19654

Funniest WiiWareQuote of 2022!

Supertimbros wrote: @OrionJZed Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertimbros Oily Fronk!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howda predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

Draconic Soul WiiWareWave's Very Own Tera (PS4) Guild! Empty Re: Draconic Soul WiiWareWave's Very Own Tera (PS4) Guild!

July 25th 2020, 2:56 pm
Uh... which game is this? scratch

And here you can find my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

Autocorrect Misquote of the Week
Supertimbros wrote:@Onion Jazzhead Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertitles Oily Frank!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howdy predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum