Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Aboard!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave - Staff News: ryoutak Joins Our Crew! Header10

It has been a longtime coming, but we have finally recruited a new reviewer for our website! @ryoutak has joined our crew as of tonight as a part of our reviewing team. His first project will be a review of a certain dragon-oriented JRPG for the PSP!

Be sure to check out @ryoutak 's debut review in the near future and give him a warm welcome in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Staff #Promotion #WiiWareWave #Reviewer #Gaming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave - Staff News: ryoutak Joins Our Crew! 19654

WiiWareWave - Staff News: ryoutak Joins Our Crew! 87457210

WiiWareWave - Staff News: ryoutak Joins Our Crew! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
October 2nd 2017, 12:58 amKeAfan7
Welcome to WiiWareWave @ryoutak! I look forward to your future content and hope you enjoy the community! Wink
Clαππαd
October 2nd 2017, 1:00 amClαππαd
Welcome to the team @ryoutak. Smile
FM_Alchemist
October 2nd 2017, 1:08 amFM_Alchemist
Welcome to WiiWareWave @ryoutak.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
October 2nd 2017, 1:12 amAqua Cherry Blossom
Welcome to WiiWareWave lol. Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
October 2nd 2017, 11:42 amRena Ryuugu Fanboy
Welcome aboard dude!
ToughGamer
October 2nd 2017, 11:51 amToughGamer
@ryoutak welcome.
ShanaNoShakugan
October 2nd 2017, 12:25 pmShanaNoShakugan
Congratulations for promotion @ryoutak. Smile
SuperVash
October 2nd 2017, 1:30 pmSuperVash
Welcome to the crew dude. Cool
Amufungal
October 2nd 2017, 4:32 pmAmufungal
Welcome to WiiWareWave @ryoutak. Smile
DigiDestined
October 2nd 2017, 8:46 pmDigiDestined
RyanNerdyGamer
October 2nd 2017, 9:07 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Welcome! Clefairy
Neptune
October 2nd 2017, 9:08 pmNeptune
Yikes I leave for a few months and WiiWareWave explodes! Surprised Welcome to WiiWareWave @ryoutak. Smile
ryoutak
October 3rd 2017, 11:00 pmryoutak
Thank you very much for the warm greeting from everyone.

A little self-introduction about me.

I played my very first RPG since I was 7. I still vividly remember that the first RPG that I've played was Final Fantasy 8. As a result of it, I quickly became in love with RPGs and since then have spend most of my gaming time playing RPGs.

As to date, I have completed over 100 RPGs and played over 200 RPGs (incomplete, but have plans to complete them someday). As a huge fan of RPGs myself, I would usually have a great time playing RPGs and would seldom think the games are terrible. However, with my vast knowledge and experience with RPGs, I can easily compare the game that I've recently played with the other 200 RPGs that I've played and be critical about it. I may criticize the game, but it doesn't mean I hate it.

Despite playing more than 200 RPGs, there is only one RPG that I can't help but feel that it's terrible. That game is Valhalla Knights 3. Absolutely terrible. It is a grinder's paradise, but everything else is... ughhhh.... Trust me, I've spend over 20 hours on it and hated every moment of it and never beat it. I will eventually go back and beat it, but I am definitely not looking forward to it.

How about best RPG in my own opinion? Over the past 2 decades there is no doubt that Persona 4 takes the cake. Great story, great music, great gameplay, great setting, great characters, great EVERYTHING! It is the ultimate RPG that I've searched for all my life and I've replayed that game more than 10 times (with Final Fantasy X as the second game that I've replayed the most). I've recently completed Persona 5 and despite it's high praise, I still think Persona 4 did everything perfectly.

But enough chitter-chatter from me. I will do my best to write reviews for recent completed RPGs for fair assessment (unless the battle system is so atrocious that I want to slit my wrist). Finally, some of you guys may have discovered, English is not my native language so I might make some grammar, vocabulary or whatever mistakes so please read my review with a grain of salt. I highly welcome Grammar Nazi to correct my English, so that I can continue to improve and increase my vocabulary.

Thank you for your time for reading this lengthy introduction. It's time for me to isolate myself in my man-cave and continue playing my RPG.

Regards,
Ryou Takehito
RyanNerdyGamer
October 5th 2017, 8:23 pmRyanNerdyGamer
@Ryoutak That's possibly one of the most well-written introductions I've read yet! I can honestly say that your English is absolutely impressive (better than my Japanese, at least). Omedetou Gozaimasu! WiiWareWave - Staff News: ryoutak Joins Our Crew! 631737971
Otaku
October 6th 2017, 8:03 amOtaku
Welcome to WiiWareWave ryoutak! Very Happy
Gekkouga-Senpai
October 6th 2017, 8:15 pmGekkouga-Senpai
@ryoutak you're Japanese? Surprised
WarfmasterST
October 9th 2017, 8:23 pmWarfmasterST
Welcome to WiiWareWave @ryoutak!
ShanaNoShakugan
October 11th 2017, 10:29 pmShanaNoShakugan
@Gekkouga-Senpai Yes, Ryou Takehito is Japanese name certainly. Shana know because Shana Japan born. Smile
Golden Freiza
October 12th 2017, 11:13 amGolden Freiza
Booya! Welcome to WiiWareWave dude! Super Saiyen
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)