If you feel that muscle bound macho men in video games are getting a little old and overdone rejoice, Shutshimi totally isn’t that.
Developed by Neon Deity Games and Published by Choice Provisions Shutshimi has players taking on the role of ……..….Muscle Bound Fish???
Yes that’s right Muscle bound fish, Muscle Bound Fish with memory problems, as they protect the seven seas with their “trusty Bullet Morphing Shotguns”. Shutshimi is classic Shoot em up that has players battling waves of enemies, collecting power–ups and battling awesome bosses.
Shutshimi isn’t just another Shump title though as its Ten Second Combat and Upgrade cycles add an extra layer of difficulty and gameplay that sets it apart from similar titles.
The WiiU version of the game will feature Co-op and Off-Tv Play via the Gamepad. Though the game has been released on the PSN Network and Steam for a bit it’s just today that it has been confirmed for WiiU via the games Twitter page. Look for this title to hit the E-shop on February 4th 2016.
Shutsumi Official Site
#WiiU #eShop #Shmup #ChoiceProvisions #Nindie
Nintendo Network ID: KingreX32
- eShop: Fullblast Blasts Its Way Onto The North American Wii U eShop On August 27th!
- WiiU Press Event: Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Confirmed For WiiU
- Renegade Kid Wants Majority of Future Titles On 3DS/WiiU eShop
- Toki Tori 2 WiiU Announcement And eshop Announcement At GDC 2012!
- WiiU Press Event: Monolith Soft Working On Brand New Title For WiiU
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum