Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion! Empty Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion!

November 15th 2015, 4:41 pm
Last night I bought a PDP brand Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller:

Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion! 8-475x317

It should arrive tomorrow and it looks absolutely awesome in my opinion! Does anyone own this specific controller already? Also what do you think about the way it looks?

Let the discussion begin, Wink

Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion! 19654

Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion! 87457210

Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion! Empty Re: Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion!

November 17th 2015, 11:18 am
Woah that looks awesome!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion! Empty Re: Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion!

November 17th 2015, 7:16 pm
Personally I hate buying third party products as I find they aren't as good as first party products, and definatly dont last as long.

That being said, ive got a Red, Blue and a Green Afterglow Wiimotes, a blue Nunchuk and a nice wired red one for my ps3. So far they work and work just fine. The only thng is, the lights are right and if you're playin in the dark it gets annoying after a while.

But over all they are good controllers.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller Discussion! Captaincanucksigcopy
RWBY_Red
RWBY_Red

November 18th 2015, 5:56 pm
It looks really nice.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)