Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion Empty The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion

on June 8th 2015, 2:43 pm
TESO has gone free-to-play! Feel free (heh) to discuss it right here!

So I'm kind of curious about this game, but with so many free-to-play MMOs out there, how do I know this is the right one for me? Does anyone else play it, and if so could they recommend it?

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion

on April 16th 2016, 6:44 am
Well, I picked up this title to play on my shiny new [GAME CONSOLE], and I can play it after the unbelievably huge update has downloaded and installed. By my estimation, it should be completed by sometime Monday, so I hope our Internet connection isn't affected too much. Neutral

By the way, are Imperials playable by default, or do you have to unlock them via DLC?

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion 1625187496

: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion

on April 17th 2016, 8:38 pm
I got creative with my first character's name. I'm playing a Breton Dragonknight named Zetargen. Can you work it out? The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on January 7th 2018, 9:54 pm
My father got this over the holidays on PS4. I tinker with Skyrim every now and then, but the PS3 version which I have is slow and buggy as heck...The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion 1625187496

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
SuperVash
SuperVash

on February 20th 2018, 6:36 pm
Do you still play Elder Scrolls Online @GeekyGamerZack?

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Discussion FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum