Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game Empty Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game

on June 1st 2015, 7:00 pm
A silly, absent-minded thing I just did gave me the idea for a new forum game. Basically, you post a silly thing you just did - you can make one up if you like - and then the next person gives it one of five scores:
lol! = "ROFLMAO"
Razz = "You silly so-and-so, lol!"
Smile = "That's okay, we all make mistakes."
Neutral = "So?"
Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game 1625187496 = (This one speaks for itself)

Then that person shares their own mistake, and so on. There is no prize other than bragging rights, so have at it!

I just went to check my pocket for my phone. I started to panic because it wasn't in there...

...but it turns out I was using it the whole time.

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
ShounenMania
ShounenMania

Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game Empty Re: Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game

on June 1st 2015, 7:06 pm
Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game 1625187496 = (This one speaks for itself)

My bicycle got stuck in a cow pie while riding to work earlier today, should I top it with whipped cream? Razz

BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game Empty Re: Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game

on June 1st 2015, 7:08 pm
Razz = "You silly so-and-so, lol!"

I made a tpyo! D:

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
ShounenMania
ShounenMania

on June 1st 2015, 7:11 pm
Smile = "That's okay, we all make mistakes."

I think I may have forgotten to water my chia pet. Facepalmlooza: The "I Can't Believe I Just Did That!" Game 1625187496

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum