Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
________________________________________________________________________________
The Blue Bomber Is Back, Well Sort Of!

Mighty No. 9 Is Headed To Wii U This September, With A Physical Retail Version Confirmed As Well! 630x12

Comcepts critically acclaimed spiritual spin-off of the Megaman series Mighty No. 9 will be releasing on September 15th on the North American Wii U eshop and will cost $19.99! Along with the eshop release a physical retail version has been confirmed and will come with DLC and extra content. The retail version will be priced at $29.99.

Mighty No. 9 will be published by Deep Silver. A 3DS version of the game will be coming at some point in the future along with a Vita port. No retail version of the 3DS release has been announced.

Are you looking forward to this upcoming title? Let us know in our comments below!

Last edited by Rukiafan on April 29th 2015, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mighty No. 9 Is Headed To Wii U This September, With A Physical Retail Version Confirmed As Well! 19654

Mighty No. 9 Is Headed To Wii U This September, With A Physical Retail Version Confirmed As Well! 87457210

Mighty No. 9 Is Headed To Wii U This September, With A Physical Retail Version Confirmed As Well! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

bro2dragons
I'll probably end up getting this digitally, but (unless I'm reviewing it), I think I'll wait for reviews. I haven't seen anything yet to make me particularly excited. It just looks like a Mega Man game. And since I have yet to beat all the actual Mega Man games, I don't feel a strong need to "Rush" out and get this one. Plus, I'm a little skeptical as to how the team has used the cruise ships full of money that Kickstarter gave them.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
I'll get the retail version for my Wii U lol.
@bro2dragons I'd imagine that most of that money went towards the anime series lol. Rolling Eyes
Neptune
@Aqua Cherry Blossom That double-dipping Kickstarter was a whole lotta fail! Mighty No. 9 Is Headed To Wii U This September, With A Physical Retail Version Confirmed As Well! 1625187496
Mouser
This is one game I'm certain I will enjoy.
TheGingerDoctor
Yay! After waiting years for an announcement, Mega Man 11 is finally on its way! cheers
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)