Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin
Feature: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words: European Wii U eShop TOP 80  1OmuiK6

Do you think there are any essential, exceptionally fun titles missing?

Note that this is a list of games available in PAL regions (EU/AUS/NZ) so unfortunately no 1001 Spikes, A World of Keflings, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Ballpoint Universe Infinite, Lucadian Chronicles, etc.

If the picture doesn't show correctly on your browser here's the link:
https://i.imgur.com/1OmuiK6.jpg

Last edited by SKTTR on March 28th 2015, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
This has been turned into a new feature @SKTTR! I'd actually like to see you create more images like this with top lists for this new @SKTTR exclusive feature. Wink
SKTTR
Cool, I sent you another pic. Did you receive the Puzzle Monkeys review? Check your PM's! Mad

Razz

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I see you're adding it right now Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
I spy five games at the top of my list of most wanted games to play on my Wii U. Smile
SKTTR
I'm missing 12(!) games from this list.

A few new ones like The Fall (1), Trine Enchanted Edition (2), and Suspension Railroad Simulator (3).
The Fall is definately going to be one of my next purchases. And probably Trine. Undecided if the "Schwebebahn-Simulator" is my kind of game.

Still hurts that I cannot buy Gravity Badgers (4) in my region. Shocked
I loved Master Reboot, and I need this other Wales Interactive game in my collection!

And I really have to get Pier Solar (5), Alphadia Genesis (6), Chariot (7), How To Survive ( 8 ), and Cities of Gold (9) some day. I know they are all great games but I didn't have time for them. I'll definately grab them when they're on sale.

I want Gaiabreaker (10) too because I still collect games with Miis, but it's a little expensive, so waiting for a sale.

The last ones are Family Tennis SP (11) and Pure Chess (12) which are supposedly good for the Price range they are in, but I already have Wii Sports Club Tennis (Wii U), Wii Sports Resort Tabletennis (Wii), Wii Sports Tennis (Wii), New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis (Wii), Rockstar Tabletennis (Wii), Wii Chess (Wii) and Chess Challenge (WiiWare) which I can all play on my Wii U.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)