Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy

My Final Goodbye

+23
Tasuki
Ms_Kinomoto
Aqua Cherry Blossom
FM_Alchemist
ShounenMania
LTGamer
Demonic
Amufungal
Gameday J
RoryLee
SKTTR
KingreX32
Marioman18
RyanNerdyGamer
Aussiegamer
Z-Bone
Gamergy
Staroceancrazy
KokorOtaku
Tech101
KeAfan7
ShanaNoShakugan
NINTENBRO
27 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

My Final Goodbye Empty My Final Goodbye

February 20th 2015, 9:14 am
I haven't been around for a longtime, because I'm not surviving physically anymore. We've had a lot of fun and interesting conversations together, but now I have to say goodbye to everyone. I have one last gift to give away to one lucky member. I purchased a code for F-Zero at Club Nintendo with the last of my Club Nintendo coins. Whoever posts the most sincere paragraph(s) about why they still visit WiiWareWave by tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. EST. will be rewarded the redemption code in a PM. I'm sorry that I have to say goodbye on these terms, but I just needed to do so. I'd feel very guilty if I never said goodbye to all of my friends at WiiWareWave. Your friend forever, Nintenbro.
ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

My Final Goodbye Empty Re: My Final Goodbye

February 20th 2015, 10:09 am
Oh no you sick? Get well. Crying or Very sad

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

February 20th 2015, 10:14 am
Please tell me that you're not dying my friend! You're a good friend and I really hope that you get better! Please PM me if at all possible. Crying or Very sad

My Final Goodbye 19654

My Final Goodbye 87457210

My Final Goodbye Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 20th 2015, 11:03 am
There's really not much to say my friend. It's inevitable that I'm not going to survive much longer. I'd just like to read a few posts from my friends before I have to leave. I have no use for the redemption code. If nobody participates, I'll just send you the code and you can do whatever you wish with it. Maybe you could just add it to the Coin Shop. I can't believe there's actually a new Australian 3DS available now.
Tech101
Tech101

February 20th 2015, 11:16 am
I'm sorry to hear this William. I haven't know you very long but I pray that you're keeping the faith! I'll continue to pray for you and hope beyond hope that you receive a miracle! I've told Zach just a bit ago to check here but I'll also show him what you posted. He's currently at work now.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 20th 2015, 12:50 pm
That's so sad Sad I wish things could get better

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

February 20th 2015, 1:45 pm
NINTENBRO wrote:There's really not much to say my friend. It's inevitable that I'm not going to survive much longer. I'd just like to read a few posts from my friends before I have to leave. I have no use for the redemption code. If nobody participates, I'll just send you the code and you can do whatever you wish with it. Maybe you could just add it to the Coin Shop. I can't believe there's actually a new Australian 3DS available now.
I'm so sad. You are a very dear friend to me "my best online buddy". I'll miss you my friend. Crying or Very sad

My Final Goodbye 19654

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 20th 2015, 1:59 pm
@Nintenbro I'll create a full-blown memoriam page in honor of you and John Knight "if necessary" so that you'll always be remembered not just by your friends and family, but also as an eternal member of our crew. Wink

You are a great man and a wonderful father based on subtle things that I've noticed while talking to you. If you like I'll make time to chat with you this weekend via. Skype or even by phone if you'd prefer. Anyways does your son own a Wii U? Perhaps I could send him a download code for some games every now and then on your behalf? I know that this is a hard time for you, but hang in there. There's never no hope. I have an Aunt who fought terminal cancer and only had three months left to live and miraculously she survived and is still alive 15 years later. As you know already I'm an Augnostic so I'm not a devout believer nor do I not believe, however I do pray for your survival! Wink

Hang in there my friend! My Final Goodbye 631737971

My Final Goodbye 19654

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

February 20th 2015, 2:14 pm
No! It can't be true Exclamation
You just lost @John Knight in 2013 and now one of the coolest WiiWareWave members @Nintenbro?
This is tragic I wish you and your family the best. Sad

My Final Goodbye Star_o10
Gamergy
Gamergy

February 20th 2015, 3:09 pm
I rarely post of this forum but I feel I have some relevant life experience I'd like to share.

I was very sick as a kid growing up with a rare disease. Tests, medications, and doctors galore. It wasn't fun. And as I just found out a few months ago, I wasn't supposed to live past the age of 16 (I'm 22 now) I knew other patients with my illness usually didn't live very long (13-16 years old usually) but my parents never told me that I was one of the terminal ones, I only recently found that out from a conversation with some other relatives. I think my parents wanted me to enjoy the moment I was in, even if I wasn't able to "be a kid" due to being so sick. Video games were my coping mechanism, I found comfort in getting away from the tests and medication and jumping into the world of Nintendo, and I found happiness in that.

I guess what I'm saying is you should enjoy whatever makes you happy while you can. Not everyone wants to spend their last days partying, sometimes just a simple message or conversation with someone close to you, or playing your favorite game, is how you want to go out.

I was very lucky to get out from this disease alive, but not everyone is so lucky. I didn't know you well but I know Rukiafan did. Hopefully you have found peace with the life you have lived, and I hope this message has helped.
Z-Bone
Z-Bone

February 20th 2015, 3:26 pm
William,

I don't know what to say. Tech informed me of what is going on and I registered on this site just so I could post this. I know we haven't conversed with each other in a very long time. Even so, I have still remembered to pray for you as I know you have not had an easy life, but I didn't know you were going through anything this serious. I still remember all the great conversations we had through Wii messaging and how I would look forward to hearing from you. If there is one thing I can say about you, William, it is that you are a true friend. You are selfless. You put your friends before you, and that is something that is rarely seen. It's been an honor to call you a friend.

And though I don't want you to give up your fight, though I'm not 100% clear on your current situation, remember that God loves you. Follow Jesus to the next life. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. As long as you have Jesus, you will certainly have life.

With love,
Zach

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 20th 2015, 3:42 pm
@Z-Bone Thank you for joining to post on this thread. I know that you've known @Nintenbro longer than anyone else on this website. I really appreciate it.

My Final Goodbye 19654

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 20th 2015, 4:03 pm

My Final Goodbye 19654

Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

February 20th 2015, 4:16 pm
Farewell mate, you will be missed. D -':
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

February 20th 2015, 4:45 pm
This is so sudden. I had no idea that you were... You've been such an important member of the WiiWareWave team, and it won't be the same without you. I second Rukiafan's notion of a page dedicated to the memory of both yourself and the other member we've lost, so that you will truly not be forgotten. But even without such a page, I doubt your memory will disappear. If immortality is the act of living on through memory, then you will not truly be gone. Crying or Very sad

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
Marioman18
Marioman18

February 20th 2015, 5:55 pm
This is terrible news. I don't know you that well, but I do know that you're a wonderful member of this community and as GamerZack said, it just won't be the same without you.

My Final Goodbye Pbucket
Anonymous

February 20th 2015, 9:00 pm
Awww. Crying or Very sad
You're such a kindhearted and fun member and this news is so sad. Crying or Very sad
I will miss you @Nintenbro! Crying or Very sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 20th 2015, 9:26 pm
It looks like you've got alot of fans @Nintenbro. Wink

My Final Goodbye 19654

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 21st 2015, 5:13 am
I will always miss those conversations Zach. It hurts my heart that those conversations ever had to come to an end. Nintendo has changed so much since we first met each other at NintendoLife. I will never forget waking up and checking my Wii message board every day to see what interesting comments you had left for me. I wish we could have interacted more on the WiiU and 3DS, before I lost mine due to some unfortunate circumstances. I hope you, Tech, Rory, and LTG never stop gaming together.This is so very hard for me to say goodbye to all of you very wonderful members at WiiWareWave. I hope your bonds always stay true, and you all keep gaming together along with Rukiafan. I will miss all of you top-notch gamers forever more. Sincerely, William Frank Lepley III.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 12:26 pm
I received the redemption code my friend. I can't believe that we're really losing another crew member this way...both John Knight and yourself. I just don't know what to say...it's surreal I've lost my Uncle, my dog that I had since I was 10, and my good pal and colleague John Knight in 2013, I lost two more friends in 2014, and now I'm losing my best online buddy...Crying or Very sad

Something seems amiss, too many people are dying long before the expected life-expectancy nowadays. scratch

My Final Goodbye 19654

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

February 21st 2015, 2:57 pm
I know I haven't been around much but I wish you ll the best Dude. It was great having you on te forums an you will be missed. Im sorry I cant post a longer message but im actually still at work, just on my break.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

My Final Goodbye Captaincanucksigcopy
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

February 22nd 2015, 4:54 am
shame you got to leave us soon.
if you want let's play some of your favourite games together!

i hope one day we'll meet again bro.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 23rd 2015, 4:24 am
SKTTR wrote:shame you got to leave us soon.
if you want let's play some of your favourite games together!

i hope one day we'll meet again bro.
I wish we could have interacted more on the WiiU and 3DS, before I lost mine due to some unfortunate circumstances
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 23rd 2015, 11:44 am
What's your favorite gaming memory @Nintenbro?

My Final Goodbye 19654

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 24th 2015, 6:44 am
When I was 10 years of age, and I received a free original GameBoy in the mail. I had entered in a contest that I found on the back of a cereal box, a year and a half beforehand. I couldn't believe my eyes, when I opened the package and seen that iconic box art. I had no idea what was inside that brown paper wrapping. My family was very poor, and I would have never been able to ask for a GameBoy. I played Tetris for hours and hours non-stop, until my thumbs were too sore to push the buttons. I'll never forget that day, my friend. Goodbye Nintendo, you've provided me with many, upon many hours of enjoyment. Sincerely, William Frank Lepley III.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 24th 2015, 12:23 pm
@Nintenbro what was your favorite memory here at WiiWareWave? I want to place some of your fondest memories in our memoriam page that we'll be creating.

My Final Goodbye 19654

Tech101
Tech101

February 24th 2015, 12:41 pm
I'm going to share my fondest moment also as this is a good a time as any.

It was Thanksgiving the year OOT first came out. My cousin who is not much of a Nintendo fan wanted to see what all the hype was about. I had to take my system over his house and we both were immediately hooked. I got a call every night to come over for the next 2 to 3 weeks to come over and finish it. He's still to this day not a Nintendo fan but sharing that experience with him was priceless! Btw, he was my best man at my wedding!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 24th 2015, 6:19 pm
Rukiafan, there's so many memories. It's so difficult to pick just one. I really enjoyed the time we and the other members spent in the chatbox. Other then that: discussing Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles, reading the famous Fishing Resort topic, and reading all of the fantastic and very informative gaming reviews. WiiWareWave members always posted interesting and sincere comments to read in the comment sections.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 24th 2015, 6:28 pm
NINTENBRO wrote:Rukiafan, there's so many memories. It's so difficult to pick just one. I really enjoyed the time we and the other members spent in the chatbox. Other then that: discussing Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles, reading the famous Fishing Resort topic, and reading all of the fantastic and very informative gaming reviews. WiiWareWave members always posted interesting and sincere comments to read in the comment sections.
I'm glad that you have enjoyed your time here. Wink

My Final Goodbye 19654

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 25th 2015, 5:55 am
What's your favorite online gaming memory @Nintenbro?

My Final Goodbye 19654

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 25th 2015, 6:47 am
Playing "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III" and "GoldenEye 007" with Rory, LTG, Soundwav, Mr. 187 and Demonic. Other than that: playing "TV Show King II" with you, Epona, Rory and Gameday, and of course, playing "Mario Kart 8" you.
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

February 25th 2015, 8:22 am
always in for some mk8 action
RoryLee
RoryLee

February 25th 2015, 8:33 am
@Sunny
Very sad news to hear, Especially when we haven't talked in a very long time. But those memories are still strong. I'll still never forget about Need For Speed. Good times indeed.

Take care my friend

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
Gameday J
Gameday J

February 25th 2015, 1:03 pm
William my friend, whats been going on my dude ~
Whoa i didnt even know you were sick, you hid that part well then. Its understood as it is a very personal thing.
I know i havent talk to you in along time man and i dont know you as well as most of the homies around here thats for sure.
Though i can say this, its always been fun and entertaining to interact with you throughout the years indeed.
There was a time when i had your email but we failed to keep in contact it seems..

I remember the good ole days as you were the life of the party/chat, you were the most active i knew i could come into a chat and see a post from good ole Sunny D.
I remember when they gave you that nick name too Smile fun times bro!
Anyhow i dont know what your going through in general but its hard to believe i know someone that is going through something like so today.
Youve always been a cool dude and i want to say thanks for the kindness youve displayed over the years.

I want to say keep on pushing man.
Push it to the limit, youve done great so far so just full throttle that shhh and shift on through!
Memories are rare and need to live on.. so take note from then to now and especially the future no matter what, this site and others youve visited shall always remain Sunny ~

Sincerely, Jeremy
Stay Gaming My Friend ~
victory

P.S.
No Goodbyes, Just Hellos ~
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 25th 2015, 1:50 pm
@Gameday J Thanks for joining and leaving a comment here in this very important thread...I'm sure it means alot to @Nintenbro.

My Final Goodbye 19654

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 25th 2015, 1:52 pm
RoryLee wrote:@Sunny
Very sad news to hear, Especially when we haven't talked in a very long time. But those memories are still strong. I'll still never forget about Need For Speed. Good times indeed.

Take care my friend
Thanks for leaving a comment for @Nintenbro my friend.

My Final Goodbye 19654

Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

February 25th 2015, 8:03 pm
This is such sad news Sad
I knew something was wrong since you stopped visiting without warning, but I never would have imagined this Crying or Very sad

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Anonymous

February 25th 2015, 11:19 pm
What's your favorite game William-Chan? I love you
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 26th 2015, 6:55 am
Rory, I really wish we had been able to keep in contact, my friend. You're such a cool person, and a really great friend. I'll never forget when you and Mr. 187 sent me a copy of Skyward Sword, when I was forced to sell my copy. The old clan was full of such awesome and memorable members. Everyone had so much character and showed each other such sincere comradery. I wish nothing but the best for you Rory. Keep on gaming, my friend.

GameDay J, wow! Very heartfelt comments, my friend. I was almost about to shed tears while reading that man. I'm very sorry that we stopped communicating. I wish you the best of luck and the best of memories buddy. Keep on entertaining the public with those YouTube videos brother. Everybody knows it's on, when Gameday J posts a new YouTube video. :thumb:

Kushina, I'd have to say OoT. I had never played a Zelda game before OoT, so I was in awe. :@_@:
Anonymous

February 26th 2015, 10:41 am
I love OoT! I love you
What are your favorite memories of the game and its sequel Majora's Mask?
RoryLee
RoryLee

February 26th 2015, 5:44 pm
@Sunny
I'm not sure what's going on with your health, but I wish there was a way I could help. In all honesty this has hit me pretty hard and I will miss you tremendously. But I still remember all those good times we had. You and the crew are the best and those gaming nights will always be my favorite moments and memories.

And who could ever forget about you and Chris arguing. Those were hilarious.

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 26th 2015, 5:54 pm
@RoryLee I enjoyed those squabbles as well lol. xD

@Nintenbro I second that if you need anything I'd be happy to help in any way that I can. Wink

My Final Goodbye 19654

Anonymous
Chris720

February 26th 2015, 5:59 pm
Hey man, dunno if you remember me. Rory was kind enough to let me know about this.

Dude, I am so sorry to hear about this sad news. Never thought I'd see this day that one of my friends that I played CoD with would be suffering. I'm sorry I haven't been around much the last few years, but I've always thought about you guys and the good times we had.

I'm sending you some massive hugs man, I sincerely hope you pull through whatever it is that's troubling you. Love you man! X
Tech101
Tech101

February 26th 2015, 6:09 pm
Chris720 wrote:Hey man, dunno if you remember me. Rory was kind enough to let me know about this.

Dude, I am so sorry to hear about this sad news. Never thought I'd see this day that one of my friends that I played CoD with would be suffering. I'm sorry I haven't been around much the last few years, but I've always thought about you guys and the good times we had.

I'm sending you some massive hugs man, I sincerely hope you pull through whatever it is that's troubling you. Love you man! X

I thought you were a regular member here? Anyways always glad to see you. Hope everything's going well for you as well!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 26th 2015, 6:18 pm
Tech101 wrote:
Chris720 wrote:Hey man, dunno if you remember me. Rory was kind enough to let me know about this.

I thought you were a regular member here?  Anyways always glad to see you. Hope everything's going well for you as well!
He is, but he hasn't visited in a very longtime. I believe that his username is Demonic. Wink

My Final Goodbye 19654

Demonic
Demonic
Admin

February 26th 2015, 6:30 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
Tech101 wrote:

I thought you were a regular member here?  Anyways always glad to see you. Hope everything's going well for you as well!
He is, but he hasn't visited in a very longtime. I believe that his username is Demonic. Wink

Ahh, that's better. I forgot my login details.

February 26th 2015, 8:10 pm
Hi Will. I'm really sorry to hear this. I really hope you're wrong. pale   You were the one that got me to join here btw. Also we used to message on the Wii and kind of lost touch after swap notes got shut down (though we talked more on the Wii). We havent talked for awhile and I hadnt been on wiiwarewave long enough to forget mypassword name combination. I found out from Rory about this on Skype.

Last edited by LTGamer on February 26th 2015, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LTGamer
LTGamer

February 26th 2015, 8:13 pm
Also. Gameday asked if I had talked to you lately. That was before we saw Rory's message.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 27th 2015, 10:14 am
Longtime no see Demonic and LTGamer. I love you too Demonic. I hope everything is all well with you fine gentlemen. It's been so long since we played CoD together. Those were such good times that I'll never forget. I hope all of you guys continue to play games online together, as long as you're all still gaming. I'm so glad to see everyone coming together again all in one place. This will most likely be the last message that I'll be able to post, because I'm becoming to ill to use a computer.

Rory and Rukiafan, thank you. I never really needed anything but your friendship. I love you guys.

Your friend forever,
William Frank Lepley II

Last edited by NINTENBRO on February 27th 2015, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
RoryLee
RoryLee

February 27th 2015, 10:21 am
Take care my friend. You will always be a part of us all. Crying or Very sad

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)