Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now?

on July 9th 2020, 2:10 pm
@Towafan7 True biological facts right there. As for me, I've found myself going through my second puberty*, which means my metabolism is spiking... a lot. Well, at least slightly higher/more frequently than usual. Expect me to post at least some of my "uber-puberty" snacks and meals right here. Wink

ON-TOPIC: I'm about to eat a bowl of Kellogg's Crispix cereal, a favourite from my youth. Mmm... Drool

*Or at least it would be "second" if I didn't skip puberty the first time, like the always bloomin' late bloomer I've always been... and now I'm starting to realise the irony that I still look, sound and think like a young adult, and that my adolescence and all its associated hormones and... other fun changes (like my fourth wisdom tooth slowly but surely starting to cut) was delivered 16 years late.
Thanks, Australia Post! lol!
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin

What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now?

on July 10th 2020, 6:59 pm
I haven't had takeout in ages. I miss restaurant food. Crying or Very sad

What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 4 Star_o10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum