Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Strong Month For Downloads!

eshop: October Is Turning Out To Be A Strong Month For eshop Releases On The Wii U! Qq6een10

This month looks to be one of the best ones yet as far as Wii U eshop releases are concerned with 99Seconds having been released on October 2nd, while Turtle Tale, Art of Balance, and Falling Skies: The Game all release on October 9th! Then on the following Thursday, October 16th Ballpoint Universe, Lone Survivor: Directors Cut, Paper Monsters: Recut, and Ping 1.5+ all release on that day making for a massive amount of releases, especially since the first two GBA Castlevania titles also release on the Wii U VC during those two weeks! And we still have Pier Solar HD, Shantae And The Pirate's Curse, and Costume Quest 2 that are all likely to release this month making this the most busy period for releases that the Wii U eshop has ever experienced with many of the games being of high quality!

What do you guys and gals think about the sudden explosion of releases for the Wii U eshop? Let us know which games you plan on downloading and your general thoughts about the sudden burst of eshop support in our comments below!

eshop: October Is Turning Out To Be A Strong Month For eshop Releases On The Wii U! 19654

eshop: October Is Turning Out To Be A Strong Month For eshop Releases On The Wii U! 87457210

eshop: October Is Turning Out To Be A Strong Month For eshop Releases On The Wii U! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
Staroceancrazy
Awesome sauce! Very Happy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
The floodgate of indie games has finally started to open up!
SKTTR
I really want to see and play with the art in Ballpoint Universe, the horror in Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut, and the humour in Costume Quest 2.
I've seen a trailer for Lone Survivor - The Director's Cut in the German eShop, and it's coming out Thursday 16. Oct for 11,99€.
Hope the other 2 games come soon too.

And I'm still waiting for Shovel Knight and The Fall. They look very good.

The other games I'm not sure about, don't know if they are for me.
ToughGamer
October FTW! cheers
Trinity33
Tetrobot and Co. also releases on October 30th! This month has been a refreshing change of pace from the eshop drought that the Wii U has been experiencing for the last couple months.
SKTTR
Official EU Wii U eShop Release Dates for the next weeks.

23.10.2014 My Style Studio: Hair Salon (Cypronia) 4,99€
30.10.2014 Cosmophony (Bento Studio / Moving Player) 3,99€
30.10.2014 Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Curve Digital) 13,99€
30.10.2014 TETROBOT AND CO. (Swing Swing Submarine / Neko Entertainment) 9,99€
06.11.2014 The Swapper (Facepalm Games / Curve Digital) 14,99€
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)