Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

PS Vita Memory Card Empty PS Vita Memory Card

on July 28th 2014, 3:11 pm
My PlayStation Vita has a 16GB Memory Card, but I'm not sure how many games can fit on it. I know that it has enough space for about 8 full-size Vita games as well as a number of movies and songs, but I wanted to put a variety of content onto my console:

-5 Vita games
-5 Minis
-10 PSP Games
-5 PSone Classics
-5 extra PSP or PSone games (Final Fantasy)

Can anybody confirm if these will fit onto my memory card? Is there a way to check the total available memory on it? Thank you. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

PS Vita Memory Card Empty Re: PS Vita Memory Card

on July 30th 2014, 2:47 pm
I highly doubt that will all fit, but every game varies in size so it's impossible to say for sure.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on February 3rd 2018, 9:00 pm
@GeekyGamerZack Yeah, you'll want either a 32GB or import a Japanese exclusive 64GB one from Amazon. The cards are region free and tbh getting an imported 64GB memory card gives you the most bang for your buck. Wink

on February 4th 2018, 11:19 am
Go with the 32GB model!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum