Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
I added a rewards system to earn awesome rewards with your coins it can be found in the Members Lounge and I changed our rank system!
We now currently have about 16 ranks and all but the beginning rank 0-4 posts have nintendo themed badges,plus I added 3 new Smileys
All 3 are Dragonball Z themed

#1 Piccollo------code pic Envy
#2 Goku---------code goku Goku
#3 Super Saiyen-code ssj Super Saiyen

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 24th 2011, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Our upgrade rewards are ready and I did a major update! 19654

Our upgrade rewards are ready and I did a major update! 87457210

Our upgrade rewards are ready and I did a major update! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
Awesome,now I can be a Super Saiyen Laughing
edit:nooooo.....I've got the daisy rank..........Neutral
edit:now I got the awesome koopa troops rank!
Yeah it's awesome Cool
Marioman18
Woot the first major update for wiiwarewave!
I'm not sure about the shop idea,it's cool and I personally like it,but I don't know how popular it'll be,free upgrades just for posting and being nice sounds great though :3
and the other new features are a great edition Envy Goku Super Saiyen
KeAfan7
I changed the shop into a rewards system as certain restrictions in the points widgets don't allow me to take away points.........

Also I did some more updates

I changed the amount of topics per page to its limit of 50 to make sure to minimise on those irritating unanswered topics that you took your time creating only to get lost in a sea of new posts Wink

Another change I did was changing the amount of posts per page in individual topics from 10 to 15 posts I also changed the popular threshold of topics from 7 to 10 posts,because it looked silly with so many "popular" topics xD

I changed our review sections too as 50 reviews are posted per page on the review selection pages and the reviews are now listed in alphabetical order to make older reviews accessible to those who haven't read them yet Wink

Whew....I think that's everything Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)