Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
FuManchu
FuManchu
Release and Temporary Discount Details Inside

eshop: Armillo Release Date Confirmed For Europe And North America 630x10

Armillo is a promising eshop title that has been delayed on several occasions, but the time has come for the game's inevitable release. Fuzzy Wuzzy Games has confirmed that Armillo will be released on the Wii U eshop in Europe and North America on July 3rd and will be at the discounted price of $6.00 / €4.50 for three weeks after the game's launch afterwards the price will increase to $8.00 / €6.00 there's no confirmed pricing for the U.K. release, but we'll keep you updated and will let you know when we learn more.

eshop: Armillo Release Date Confirmed For Europe And North America Opb10
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Marioman18
Armillo looks like it will be a good game. victory
FM_Alchemist
Shovel Knight and Armillo both look like interesting games so it looks like I will be spending some money at the eshop real soon.
Staroceancrazy
Armillo looks fun Very Happy
Killeryoshii
Killer yoshii would eat Armillo for lunch. The game looks fun at least. Drool

Last edited by Killeryoshii on June 22nd 2014, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
SKTTR
Well, this game jumped in quality, level design and visual brillance since the first showings.
And the discounted launch price certainly catches my attention.

That's how to make a sale on a game I initially didn't care for.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)