Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Two Nintendo 3DS Consoles Per NNID: Thoughts? Empty Two Nintendo 3DS Consoles Per NNID: Thoughts?

on June 20th 2014, 3:53 am
Who else here thinks that Nintendo should allow owners of multiple 3DS consoles to link both to their Nintendo Network ID? Neutral

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Two Nintendo 3DS Consoles Per NNID: Thoughts? Empty Re: Two Nintendo 3DS Consoles Per NNID: Thoughts?

on June 20th 2014, 9:48 am
Maybe, but theyed have to do it in a cleaver way so people do abuse it, like lets say you have one, then a friend has one, then another, and another that's a ton of free games for people who didn't buy them

Admin

Two Nintendo 3DS Consoles Per NNID: Thoughts? Empty Re: Two Nintendo 3DS Consoles Per NNID: Thoughts?

on June 21st 2014, 8:26 pm
I actually found out that you don't need a Nintendo Network ID to pay for and download games to a 3DS console, but you need one if you want to download free content and 3D videos. Not sure if an NNID is required for online play, though.

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum