Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy

Total Votes : 8          

Gamergy
Gamergy
Help name our new podcast!

You may have heard that I am now the video features guy, and the first video is here! It might not be the highest quality, but I hope to drastically improve the quality of the videos. In this video for some reason the gameplay footage looks awful and my webcam was wiggling too much. I want to make a better intro and add a closing bit for the show, but here's why I don't have one: We need you guys to help name the podcast! There are a few options below, if you don't like any of them go ahead and suggest a name in the comments!

Forgive me for the mediocrity of this first video, but here it is!

Last edited by Gamergy on June 18th 2014, 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
June 17th 2014, 10:43 pmKeAfan7
It's pretty good, better than my series that's for sure! I voted for Power On Podcast. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
June 18th 2014, 2:12 amRyanNerdyGamer
Here's a random name: Cast-a-Wave

Nice video, Gamergy. I'll be honest, I half-expected you wearing a top hat a la Layton. I guess that's the power of avatars for you! Wink
Gamergy
June 18th 2014, 5:12 amGamergy
That's a good name GamerZack! I added it to the poll. I don't have a layton top hat unfortunately, but I do have two cool gamer hats. I can't find either of them at the moment, but if I do I'll sport them in future videos!
RyanNerdyGamer
June 18th 2014, 5:51 amRyanNerdyGamer
Awesome. Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
June 18th 2014, 1:48 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Nice feature Gamergy lol. Smile
KeAfan7
June 18th 2014, 3:24 pmKeAfan7
Power On Podcast and Cast-a-Wave are tied with one vote each!
Aussiegamer
June 19th 2014, 11:13 amAussiegamer
Bravo! Your podcast is brilliant considering it was your first attempt! :-D
Navi
June 19th 2014, 3:26 pmNavi
Sweet video! Very Happy
Marioman18
June 20th 2014, 11:47 amMarioman18
Great podcast man! victory
Anonymous
June 21st 2014, 2:07 pmGuest
Beautiful video Gamergy! I love you
FM_Alchemist
June 21st 2014, 2:17 pmFM_Alchemist
That was a good video. If you fix the video quality of the recording it would be nearly pro quality already.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)