Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
FuManchu
FuManchu
8-bit warfare:

photo c74cfd65-4fc9-4713-84c1-e4b8a43eda3c_zpsd972c054.jpg

Canadian developer Casual Bit Games successfully funded their Kickstarter campaign for Insanity's Blade last year and has made some progress with the game's development since then. On Monday the developer took to Twitter and announced that Insanity's Blade will be released on the Wii U.

photo NESStyleActionTitleInsanitysBladeIsCuttingABloodyPathToTheWiiUeShopWiiUeShopNewsNintendoLife_zps19756585.png

Insanity's Blade will have 18 levels to conquer and VCR6 soundtrack which is similar to what the Famicom DD games used. What are your first impressions of this upcoming eshop title? Post your thoughts in the comments below and enjoy this lengthy Insanity's Blade gameplay video!

Source: Nintendolife.

8-Bit Action Title Insanity's Blade Is Slashing Its Way Onto The Wii U Opb10
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ShounenMania
This looks like Rastan Saga. Surprised
Megatron2000
This looks interesting, I might download this if it gets positive reviews. Megatron Happy
KeAfan7
It looks a little boring to me as is, but it certainly has some potential to become a solid game. Wink
Anonymous
DBZmania wrote:This looks like Rastan Saga. Surprised
What is Rastan Saga?
DigiDestined
I'm not sure what to think about this game yet.
SuperVash
I will download this at some point.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)