Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Performance Enhancements

photo images5_zpsbaf0e111.jpg

Today Nintendo has released a new system update that just does some behind the scenes fixes and performance stability enhancements and it would appear the loading times in the system menu have been improved if only slightly, but there have been some reports of issues with the update.

According to Nintendolife they had one of their systems crash on them when they entered the eshop and other people have mentioned that apps appear blank on the Wii U menu and that the sound on headphones while plugged into the gamepad are reversed with sounds that should come from the left speaker end up coming from the right speaker and vice versa which is actually an issue that I've encountered myself, but most of these issues appear to be uncommon and are either minor or occur infrequently so there isn't any cause for alarm and Nintendo will likely fix these issues quickly.

Have you encountered any issues with the latest system update? Let us know in our comments!

Wii U System Update Now Live, Upgrades To Version 4.0.2. 19654

Wii U System Update Now Live, Upgrades To Version 4.0.2. 87457210

Wii U System Update Now Live, Upgrades To Version 4.0.2. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KIBAxHINATA
I haven't experienced any issues with the update.
Trinity33
My Wii U did freeze when I tried to enter the eshop.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 19th 2013, 2:24 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
No issues here lol. Smile
Anonymous
The sound is now scratchy on my Gamepad since the update. Crying or Very sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)