Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Do Not Order from goHastings! Empty Do Not Order from goHastings!

October 19th 2013, 12:20 pm
I ordered a black Wii Classic Controller Pro from goHastings on Amazon, and I will never order another item from them again. I placed my order on the 12th of October, and the shipping estimate was set for the 15th-16th of October. Well, the 15th and 16th came to pass, and then the 17th and 18th of October came to pass. When my order was still in the "Preparing for Shipment" status on the 19th of October, I decided to send goHastings an inquiry about my shipping estimate. I didn't receive a reply from a customer service representative. Nope, instead goHastings just decided they didn't need my money and cancelled the order on me! Now I'm forced to pay even more for this item, after wasting 7 days of my time! Yeah, I'm pretty pissed off about this. I just thought I'd inform my friend's at WiiWareWave, so that you guys don't have to go through a similar type of situation.

Last edited by Nintenbro on October 19th 2013, 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

KeAfan7 likes this post

PhoenixSage
PhoenixSage

Do Not Order from goHastings! Empty Re: Do Not Order from goHastings!

October 19th 2013, 1:18 pm
Thanks for letting us know about this. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)