Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
FyreeTSG
FyreeTSG

FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element Empty FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element

October 8th 2013, 5:05 pm
Hey, it's been a while since I was on here, but as me and Rukiafan got to talking on twitter about WiiWareWave and MY new forum, which I started back in August, becoming AFFILIATES, I thought I'd come back over here, and extend a friendly hand to my fellow Nintendo gamers, and welcome anyone willing to, to come join MY site as well.

No, not to steal members, take anything away from what you've done here, but to eventually become partners-in-gaming, and have site vs. site FRIENDLY Tournaments, Contests, and so on.

So, feel free to take a look at my Forum:
http://www.thenintendoelement.com

And I'll be on here to get to know you better, and I hope a few of you will consider coming over to my site to help Bridge the gap, and become Fellow Elements Very Happy
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element Empty Re: FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element

October 9th 2013, 9:57 am
Um...hello Fyree welcome back. Smile

FyreeTSG

FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element Empty Re: FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element

February 3rd 2014, 2:14 am
...and I return!

I also bring news of OUR site's events!!

Feel free to join our site, and take part in ANY of them. We have Awards(Element Badges), Ranks(which you earn by post count), groups for Pokemon, GFX, and Media.

TNE Events

I welcome you to join, and I'll encourage some of my members to come join here so we can be closer affiliated.

FyreeTSG

November 15th 2017, 7:17 pm
can someone lock this?
I wanna do a new Intro thread, as my old site is defunct

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

November 16th 2017, 2:13 am
Sure no problem!

FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element 19654

FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element 87457210

FyreeTSG, Representing the Nintendo Element Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)