Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Tasuki
Tasuki
Crash coming to Australia?

photo 1_zps3b1f1bc5.jpg

No I am not talking about the band from Scott Pilgrim, however I am talking about where they got their name from.

Crash 'N The Boys is part of the beloved Kunio series which in Japan was called Bikkuri Nekketsu Shin Kiroku! Harukanaru Kin Medal. A few of the Kunio games were released here in the NA region back in the NES days and have had a cult status among gamers. Some of you may have played or remember River City Ransom, Renegade, Nintendo World Cup, and Super Dodge Ball which were part of the Kunio series.

Crash 'N The Boys was the last Kunio game to get a release in NA and it was a track and field game with some unconventional rules. For instance in the hurdle event you could break through the hurdles with a shoulder butt and throw the broken pieces at your opponent to slow them down. Other events include pole vaulting from skyscraper to skyscraper, and a fierce water battle in a canal.

Well as being reported by Nintendo Everything the OFLC has rated Crash 'N The Boys for the 3DS VC. Now while its too early to tell if this game will make it to NA 3DS VC or PAL it might be a sign of things to come.

Until than if you would like to check out Crash 'N The Boys it is available on the Wiishop for the Wii VC for 500 points.

So would you like to see this come to other regions and if you are in the Australia area is this a title that will interest you?

source: Nintendoeverything
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
May 8th 2013, 6:45 pmStaroceancrazy
I didn't know that the band named themselves after this game! Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
May 8th 2013, 8:02 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Crash Bandicoot!! Razz
Tails86
Seriously when i hear this name I can't help but think Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Same with Clash at Demonhead Laughing
Tasuki
Yeah that seems to be everyone's response. I guess its because this game came out towards the end of the NES life span and not to many people heard of it till Scott Pilgrim came around.
KeAfan7
Scott Pilgrim vs The World was an awful movie imo, but the game was amazing. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
May 10th 2013, 10:25 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Rukiafan wrote:Scott Pilgrim vs The World was an awful movie imo,
Shocked
Rukiafan wrote:but the game was amazing. Wink
victory
Trinity33
This was an early attempt to draw casual gamers to Nintendo during the NES days.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)