Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode)

+5
Komicturtle
RoboYoshi
Tech101
KeAfan7
NINTENBRO
9 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) Empty Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode)

March 26th 2013, 10:28 am
Until I'm able to devise a more witty title for this thread, this will suffice as the spot to schedule and discuss "Scarescraper" online multiplayer matches.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) Empty Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode)

March 26th 2013, 9:16 pm
Who wants to play some "Scarescraper"?

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) Empty Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode)

March 26th 2013, 10:43 pm
I would....if I could afford this game. Laughing

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) 19654

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) 87457210

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Tech101
Tech101

March 27th 2013, 3:53 pm
Hey William. Rory and I will be on at 11 est if you see this in time!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

March 27th 2013, 7:36 pm
I want to join too.....but I still don't have LM2 yet. Crying or Very sad

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) 19654

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) 87457210

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

March 27th 2013, 7:42 pm
Hey, Tech! I just walked in the door from work. I'll try to join you guys around 11-11:30 p.m. If you read this in time, would you let Rory know I purchased that $20 eShop card. I'll send him the code in a private Swap Note, before I try to join you guys.

March 27th 2013, 7:45 pm
I see EVERYTHING!!!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

March 27th 2013, 8:21 pm
Well, then you can see that I'm about to get something to eat, and then I'll be heading online. Very Happy

March 27th 2013, 8:48 pm
Hurry. We have a room now!!!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

March 27th 2013, 9:00 pm
I guess you guys were already done playing, because I couldn't find you or Rory in my friend's or worldwide play lists. I sent Rory the $20 eShop code.

March 27th 2013, 9:01 pm
We had to re start join us now.
Tech101
Tech101

March 27th 2013, 10:09 pm
Nice game William! That first one for whatever reason we couldn't find the key in that room. It takes a bit to figure out whats going on but it looks like you got the hang of it towards the end!! Thanks for joining.
RoboYoshi
RoboYoshi

March 29th 2013, 8:37 pm
@Kushina I added you! You wanna play tonight?

March 29th 2013, 8:42 pm
Sure I'd love to! I love you
Does anyone else want to join us?
Anonymous

March 30th 2013, 11:04 pm
@Roboluigi I had fun even though we couldn't find those craftily hidden keys most of the time. Smile
Komicturtle
Komicturtle

April 5th 2013, 12:58 pm
I only tried this once with random people and we lost on the 4th level.

NINTENBRO

October 30th 2013, 12:01 pm
I'm just wondering if a few people would like to join me for some Scarescraper tomorrow night. Just let me know by tomorrow afternoon, if you're interested.

October 30th 2013, 12:20 pm
Um....I might be able to! Smile

NINTENBRO

October 30th 2013, 12:52 pm
Cool, cool... This thread should probably be located in the online gaming forum, huh?

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 30th 2013, 12:55 pm
This should be in the online forum. I'll join you if I have some free time tomorrow. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Scarescraper Mode) 631737971

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

January 14th 2014, 12:28 am
Does anybody still play this online? Smile

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 14th 2014, 8:38 am
I wanna play online more, especially since I like to complete my games and you unlock special stuff when you play online a lot. I wanna do that before they shut down online for 3DS (although hopefully that won't be for a very long time)

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)