Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Harmo Knight (Impressions) Empty Harmo Knight (Impressions)

March 15th 2013, 1:47 pm
I tried out the demo last night, and I'm not really feeling this game very much. The music and visual style is a little too childish for my taste's. This is coming from a guy who is still highly enjoying 2 Fast 4 Gnomz (3DS eShop). I just think there's already better games available in the eShop to spend $15 on. Nano Assault EX comes to mind. Very Happy

Admin

Harmo Knight (Impressions) Empty Re: Harmo Knight (Impressions)

March 15th 2013, 2:29 pm
I really didn't enjoy this demo. The difficulty is seriously rhythm demanding (mostly referring to the first main boss) fight that doesn't fit the cartoonist presentation. I lost patience with the rabbit, ruining the pacing between levels.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Harmo Knight (Impressions) Empty Re: Harmo Knight (Impressions)

March 16th 2013, 3:05 pm
Overall, it's a pretty nice looking game, but the 3D effects are kind of on the weak side. The very limited view of upcoming obstacles is a terrible flaw in game design, especially for a type of game like this. The level structure is lazily designed, and the game just isn't as enjoyable to play as Bit. Trip Runner or 2 Fast 4 Gnomz. You'd be much better off spending your $15 on Bit. Trip Saga or Nano Assault EX. You can believe in what I say, or at least I hope you do. Very Happy

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)