Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
Tech101
Tech101

Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!! Empty Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!!

February 17th 2013, 6:55 pm
I might be in the minority here but there is at least 12-15 games I want plus another 10 or so eshop games before the end of the year. I already have Fire Emblem and later this month will have Etrian Odyssey 4. That's just the beginning. Next month want Castlevaina, monster Hunter, and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon! Then comes Devil summoner, Animal Crossing, Mario Golf, Mario and Luigi's DT, DKCR, and Pokemon x y! Yes I want all of these games. Call me crazy but this is the biggest list of games I've ever wanted for any system in one year. That's not counting any more surprise's by the end of the year! Happy gaming everyone!!
Tasuki
Tasuki

Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!! Empty Re: Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!!

February 18th 2013, 2:10 am
Oh yeah there are alot of 3DS games that I want to add to my backlog including.....

Castlevania
Luigi's Mansion 2
DKCR
Lego City Undercover

and thats all I can think of now I am pretty sure I am missing some. Plus there are others that I missed like Code of Princess and some VC games I want to get like Megaman 3 and Megaman 4. Definitely going to be a good year for the 3DS.
Tech101
Tech101

Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!! Empty Re: Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!!

February 18th 2013, 5:20 am
I forgot all about Lego City Undercover. I also will have to keep Code of Princess in mind as I've not had the time or resources yet to pick it up. Not sure if all these will be day one purchases though as money will be tight.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

February 18th 2013, 6:53 pm
Already better than last year. The only 3DS retail games I bought in their 2012 release were Resident Evil: Revelations and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. I thought most first party titles from last year such as Mario Tennis Open and Paper Mario: Sticker Star were basically filler in store shelves (nothing new or exciting).

As a 3DS (XL) owner, this year is really exciting. Fire Emblem Awakening is a great way to start off.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 18th 2013, 8:35 pm
March has LM 2, April has The Case Begins, and many more eShop only titles

February 18th 2013, 8:58 pm
Super Otaku wrote:March has LM 2, April has The Case Begins, and many more eShop only titles

I've heard of most 3ds games and am afraid to ask but what's The Case Begins? I'm afraid to ask because I don't want to add anymore to my list lol.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 18th 2013, 9:02 pm
the chase begins is a prequel to the LEGO City Undercovers WiiU title for the 3DS, it stars a Young Rookie Chase McCain

February 18th 2013, 9:33 pm
I'm very excited for the following 3DS titles:

1) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
2) Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon
3) SMT: Soul Hackers
4) SMT/Fire Emblem (Crossover)

I tried out the demo for Etrian Odyssey IV, and I thought the 3D effects were so damn horrible, it felt like a smack to the face. I own $2 3DSWare games that possess better 3D effects AND music. In other words, I won't be making that purchase anymore.

I might eventually decide to download Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed. I think I'll wait for the reviews at IGN & NLife to emerge before buying, though. Why the **** do we have to wait until the 28th to download S&ASRT, when it was released on the 12th.

February 18th 2013, 10:04 pm
On the topic of Etrian Odyssey 4

In the instructions that come with the demo (in regards to the full game):

- Suspend saves will be available. - The quality of the music will be increased - The quality of the illustrations will be increased

This was taken directly from the Atlus forums so don't necessarily judge a book by its cover. Plus I really like the music on offer and Like how it could only get better![list][*]
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 18th 2013, 11:01 pm
Well Tech, I wasn't really judging the game by it's cover. I was judging a demo, and as a demo I believe it should've been presented in a much more polished form. If what you've read in those forums is true, then I'll just have to follow the game. But I'm not going to be placing a pre-order anymore at this point.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

February 18th 2013, 11:07 pm
I'm looking forward to the new Mario and Luigi game, as well as Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Luigi's Mansion 2 just to name a few! It is a great year for the 3DS. Wink

Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!! 19654

Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!! 87457210

Anybody else excited for all the 3ds love coming our way!! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)