Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The Hunting Season Is Over For The Wii!

Monster Hunter Tri Servers Will Be Shutdown At the End of April! Mht10

As new consoles are released, it's almost a given that most games with online components will have their support taken away. Unfortunately that time is near for Monster Hunter Tri, with the servers for the online co-op in the Wii title being taken down on 30th April.

Being described as "transitioning off" by Capcom man Yuri (Dubindoh), the inclusion of this message as part of a blog promoting launch dates for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on both Wii U and 3DS is far from coincidental.

What do you think about one of the best online Wii games having its servers removed a mere 3 years after they opened?

Monster Hunter Tri Servers Will Be Shutdown At the End of April! 19654

Monster Hunter Tri Servers Will Be Shutdown At the End of April! 87457210

Monster Hunter Tri Servers Will Be Shutdown At the End of April! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
I thought this game was published by Capcom, not EA. Very Happy
Anonymous
It's always sad to see online communities shut down. Sad
KingreX32
indeed, when the online goes, i will be getting rid of my Wii version. Im gonna preorder the WiiU version Soon.
Anonymous
You should wait to hear if Capcom will release a data transfer tool. Smile
KingreX32
thank would be great, but i highly doubt that will happen
Inuyasha4z2
I'm quite upset that they couldn't keep the servers around for another year considering that at least 10,000 players play the game during the course of a single day.
BigJho
I need to say goodbye to all my hunting buddies who won't upgrade to Ultimate. Crying or Very sad
KingreX32
i was online today. Man im gonna miss this game.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)