Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
YoshiJames
YoshiJames

Nintyshroom FM Empty Nintyshroom FM

January 16th 2013, 4:23 pm
Hi there, James here.

So the Nintyshroom FM stream has been down lately, and I was wondering if you guys still like it. I mean, sure it's been very inactive what with shows and all, and I have been very busy with stuff lately so there hasn't been a whole lot of anything going on with Nintyshroom at all..
The thing is, I'm thinking if I'm going to be carrying the radio project on I'm wanting something fresh. You guys can get all you need from live shows and such at radionintendo.com, so what does that leave Nintyshroom FM with?...

I was thinking you guys could request a whole lot of music to be added to the stream and if any of you have any audio files or podcasts you want playing at certain times I would be more than happy to do that for you.

I'm definitely doing something with it soon if I can. Hope to hear from you guys. Maybe not on such a large grand scale as it was originally intended, but something nevertheless.

James <3
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Nintyshroom FM Empty Re: Nintyshroom FM

January 16th 2013, 4:47 pm
The station is back! Very Happy

Nintyshroom FM Star_o10
YoshiJames
YoshiJames

January 16th 2013, 5:08 pm
Yeah had a think about it and I have a plan together. I can make things better than they were.

I'm thinking of doing recorded podcasts from anyone who wants to have them aired for the communities!
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 17th 2013, 10:59 am
I request Moo Moo Meadow from Mario Kart Wii to be added to the stream! Very Happy

Nintyshroom FM Star_o10
YoshiJames
YoshiJames

January 18th 2013, 9:58 am
Just a heads up, I am cleaning my webserver so the widget for NFM is down right now
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

January 18th 2013, 12:35 pm
what kinda of music? Ive gotta bunch from a bunch of different games.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Nintyshroom FM Captaincanucksigcopy
Marioman18
Marioman18

January 21st 2013, 11:17 am
When will the station be back up and running?

Nintyshroom FM Pbucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)