Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

FPS for 3DS Empty FPS for 3DS

December 27th 2012, 9:52 pm
The DS had plenty of first-person and third-person shooters to choose from, so where's all of the first-person shooters for the 3DS? I already own Resident Evil: Revelations, and I'm very appreciative. But I would kill for a Call of Duty or 007 game. Very Happy Although, I doubt we'll ever see a 007 title for the 3DS, because I believe the developer has recently filed for bankruptcy. I hope other developers will take notice, since RE:R is proof of how phenomenal a first-person shooter can be with the capabilities of the 3DS. But how do you feel about this subject, would you also enjoy a wider selection of FPS games for your 3DS?

FPS for 3DS Empty Re: FPS for 3DS

December 28th 2012, 12:09 am
I can almost guarantee that another developer will grab the 007 video game license. Some company and MGM are probably working out that detail now.

As for a FPS on 3DS, it doesn't bother me too much since I am not big on that genre but I know others are. For me personally I dont care if their are lack of FPS but from a business stand point it wont hurt to have more especially if it means getting more use out of the CPP.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

October 25th 2014, 8:12 pm
I wouldnt mind seeing a metroid prime game on 3ds. Or a remastered Dementium compilation.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

FPS for 3DS Captaincanucksigcopy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 27th 2014, 3:24 pm
Renegade Kid is interested in developing Dementium 3D for the 3DS now that they've regained rights to the series if I recall correctly. Wink

FPS for 3DS 19654

FPS for 3DS 87457210

FPS for 3DS Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

October 27th 2014, 6:23 pm
Really? How did they lose the rights, I thought those were original titles.

Ragnarok
Ragnarok

October 28th 2014, 3:47 pm
Ironfall looks amazing and it's nearing the end of its development!

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

October 28th 2014, 8:00 pm
To be honest I wasnt all that impressed by ironfall. Maybe it was the trailer, it was kind cheezy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)