Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Anonymous

MKW: Driving home from Christmas Empty MKW: Driving home from Christmas

December 26th 2012, 6:32 pm
OK, yesterday I had my first driving experience with GamerZack and we had a lot of fun! First we both entered eachother's FC to get connected, I opened up a "room" to have a 1 vs. 1 Grand Prix with him. I expected him to be a rookie and was very surprised to see his fine driving skills. Well as a test drive amonst us, it wasn't bad at all, even though he sadly lost all races to me in that GP. I hope to see him back soon on MKW!

Samantha
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

MKW: Driving home from Christmas Empty Re: MKW: Driving home from Christmas

December 27th 2012, 2:39 pm
Lol! Samantha is one female driver who never needs to stop and ask for directions. Very Happy

Last edited by Nintenbro on December 27th 2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

December 27th 2012, 7:59 pm
i should start playing this again.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

MKW: Driving home from Christmas Captaincanucksigcopy
Anonymous

December 28th 2012, 6:28 pm
I think you should Wink
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

December 29th 2012, 11:30 pm
when i have time, i;ll probably join you.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

MKW: Driving home from Christmas Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

December 30th 2012, 1:57 am
It's a little late for me to purchase a copy of Mario Kart Wii. Plus, new copies are still selling for almost full MSRP. If I'm going to pay that much for a Mario Kart game, I might as well just purchase a copy of Mario Kart 7 for 3DS. But I think I'll just wait until next year for Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed. I know the game is doing exceptionally well on the WiiU, so I'm hoping the 3DS version will be just as good. Even though the game won't possess voice chat. Which really sucks, in my opinion.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)